Cutler to Marshall 71 Yard TD Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutler to Marshall 71 Yard TD Pass

A few of you were looking for another look at this play against Seattle when Jay Cutler hit Brandon Marshall, letting him do the rest while he ripped through the Seahawks defense for the TD, so I thought I would post this.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onWgogPkv78

Fun to watch! Marshall has lots of potential...
    Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

Marshall is still noticably limping on that play.....He's even faster than that still!

Comment

Originally posted by Navin Johnson_
        poor tackling
        I think that the tackling actually helped him keep his balance, the first two tackles made him stumble to the left while the last one kind of pulled him back upright and he just spun out of the hit. It was poor tackling, but not many people have the heart to finish a play the way he did, therefore, he deserves credit despite your beliefs.
        "If you are going through hell...keep going." Winston Churchill

"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm." Vince Lombardi

Comment

poor tackling
          If it wasn't for poor tackling the Broncos would have been at least 11-5 last year..

Comment

YUP...Bigg and strong,nuff said

sigpic

Comment

poor tackling
              yeah and the first defender in your sig displayed outstanding tackling skills
              My goal isn't to just play football. It isn't just to start. I want to win the Super Bowl. I want to be a Pro Bowl player. In time, I'll prove I'm a top-notch receiver in the NFL.
              - Brandon Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by mxbronco13
                A few of you were looking for another look at this play against Seattle when Jay Cutler hit Brandon Marshall, letting him do the rest while he ripped through the Seahawks defense for the TD, so I thought I would post this.

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onWgogPkv78
                Nice. Thanks!
                "Josh has handcuffed and buried this team for the next five years if not a decade. He has no game plan."-thinkin101

"Welcome to your first losing season McD... you'll probably get a few right off the bat."-jrthefreak

"I think the season will be a bloodbath. I'm on record and stand by my prediction of a 3-13 season..."-wolverine83

Comment

I happen to notice something on that play. After Marshal caught the ball Scheffler was blocking someone and then gets taken down from behind.

Aka a chopblock.
                  "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

Originally posted by LoyalSoldier
                    I happen to notice something on that play. After Marshal caught the ball Scheffler was blocking someone and then gets taken down from behind.

Aka a chopblock.

No!! It's only a "chopblock" if the blocker is wearing a Broncos uniform....Otherwise it's called a "Great block"!

Comment

That was my first Bronco game at Mile High....

I was sitting about 20 rows up on the ten yardline when he ran by us.

Awesome!

Dimi
                      BRONCO FANATIC IN TEXAS

Comment

Originally posted by DimiHorn
                        That was my first Bronco game at Mile High....

I was sitting about 20 rows up on the ten yardline when he ran by us.

Awesome!

Dimi
                        Me too. I was sitting in the first row in the upper deck, right above where he ran into the endzone
                        sigpic

Comment

That was my first and only broncos game in Denver. Was amazing though.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

huh?

I like Brandon Marshall as much as the next Bronco fan, and that little juke he put on a Seattle defender was nice, but Marshall got lucky that Seattle's D forgot how to properly wrap up on that play.
                            Aww, give him some credit! One guy may forget how to tackle, but the others were either juked out of their cleats or not able to get sqaured up properly. A lot of credit goes to Marshall on that. That's like saying, "Yeah, they blocked that kick, but only because the ball was kicked so low." It was still a good play!

Comment

What does that have to do with anything?

It's Greg Jones "tattooing" Dexter Reid.
                              what are you talking about dude? you make no sense. offensive players break tackles in the nfl. period. stop blaming the 5'10, 180 pound corner for not getting a 6'5, 230lbs wide receiver to the ground. its not that easy to get such a big guy down, especially not when hes running right at you, fullspeed while lowering his shoulderpads. rod smith wouldnt be able to break those tackles. marshall was, because of his size and his strength. poor tackling? dont be ridiculous. jerome bettis was unstoppable because of his size and his strength, not because the defenders didnt know how to tackle
                              My goal isn't to just play football. It isn't just to start. I want to win the Super Bowl. I want to be a Pro Bowl player. In time, I'll prove I'm a top-notch receiver in the NFL.
                              - Brandon Marshall

Comment

Working...
                              X