Finally-denver Gets Respect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by evendelae
    The Bears defense works well together. NO was the favorite going into the NFCCG, and they got killed.

See the game against Arizona. "Crown their asses!"

And Devin Hester is deadly.
    HAHAHA, you just proved my point. They barely beat ARIZONA, who we handled pretty easily.
    sigpic

Comment

The Bears defense works well together. NO was the favorite going into the NFCCG, and they got killed.

See the game against Arizona. "Crown their asses!"

And Devin Hester is deadly.
      yea...but they have grossman

Easy vic for a good team.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
        yea...but they have grossman

Easy vic for a good team.
        So Indy is a bad team? That SB was close until the 4th quarter.

Guys, 13-3 is not a fluke. Grossman is erratic but he can and had been brilliant at times. The D is good. Chicago is underrated. Which is odd, considering they win the NFC.

That said, we still beat them. By then Cutler will have enough experience. Champ and Dre will catch Rexy on a down day and there will literally be a pick six. 3 for Champ, 2 for Dre, one for Lynch.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Guys, 13-3 is not a fluke. Grossman is erratic but he can and had been brilliant at times. The D is good. Chicago is underrated. Which is odd, considering they win the NFC.

That said, we still beat them. By then Cutler will have enough experience. Champ and Dre will catch Rexy on a down day and there will literally be a pick six. 3 for Champ, 2 for Dre, one for Lynch.
          lynch will never have a pick six ever again in his life.

by the time he intercepts it and runs it back for 10 yards the offensive tackle will catch him from behind ant tackle him.

Comment

Look at the teams he did good/bad against.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpag.../gamelogs/2006

He could do anything againt the better defenses in the NFL, And did great againt the worst ones. And while we are at it look at their schedule. What a joke.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
              Look at the teams he did good/bad against.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpag.../gamelogs/2006

He could do anything againt the better defenses in the NFL, And did great againt the worst ones. And while we are at it look at their schedule. What a joke.
              Our defense gave up 48 to SD....

Ahem. Just trying to detint my orange colored glasses for a sec. But now they're firmly in place and I realize the Broncos are going 19-0. Champ will have 24 INTs. And be inducted into the HOF before he retires.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Chemistry is an issue for chargers it is a very big thing that can translate in to some bad things. with a change after a 14-2 season translates to players outside they say they are for it and will enjoy this chance but inside they feel a knott tying within there mind! watching the previous staff abandon them is bad on a team spirit and will translate on the playing field. they will look aggresive but there skill level will fall off. its happened before. cameron left them wade left them both without saying a thing until they joined there new teams. than shottyhammer getting fired just stabbed deeper into there heads. yeah norv turner is back and they get a good linebacker coach the whole staff revamped but what happened this offseason will be felt thru out there team all season.
                GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Originally posted by antiwup
                  Chemistry is an issue for chargers it is a very big thing that can translate in to some bad things. with a change after a 14-2 season translates to players outside they say they are for it and will enjoy this chance but inside they feel a knott tying within there mind! watching the previous staff abandon them is bad on a team spirit and will translate on the playing field. they will look aggresive but there skill level will fall off. its happened before. cameron left them wade left them both without saying a thing until they joined there new teams. than shottyhammer getting fired just stabbed deeper into there heads. yeah norv turner is back and they get a good linebacker coach the whole staff revamped but what happened this offseason will be felt thru out there team all season.
                  Umm...come again?
                  Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Wow it says as long has Manning has his receivers they are the team to beat? Last time I checked they were going downhill when the defense wasn't there to help him.

Comment

HAHAHA, you just proved my point. They barely beat ARIZONA, who we handled pretty easily.
                      All of the Bears points in that game came via Special Teams and Defense.
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I will go on record and say Jax wins their division this year (yes Indy gets wild card). Two positions that a rookie can make a huge impact are LB and S. Nelson and Durant are going to make that Jax D the best in the NFL. With Maurice Drew and Freddy T running the ball I expect their O to do more than enough damage to post 13 wins (one of the three losses against us of course).

Move Pitt up the board too. They are a better team than Baltimore. Injuries really hurt them last year with Big Ben and Ward.

Top 7 should be:

1. Denver (Homer on)
                        2. Jax
                        3. NE
                        4. Pitt
                        5. SD
                        6. Chicago (man the NFC is weak)
                        7. Indy

So for those wondering if we have an easy schedule, nope. We play 7 games against top 7 teams. 12 wins this year would be a tremendous season.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                        J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                        R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler2007
                          I will go on record and say Jax wins their division this year (yes Indy gets wild card). Two positions that a rookie can make a huge impact are LB and S. Nelson and Durant are going to make that Jax D the best in the NFL. With Maurice Drew and Freddy T running the ball I expect their O to do more than enough damage to post 13 wins (one of the three losses against us of course).

Move Pitt up the board too. They are a better team than Baltimore. Injuries really hurt them last year with Big Ben and Ward.

Top 7 should be:

1. Denver (Homer on)
                          2. Jax
                          3. NE
                          4. Pitt
                          5. SD
                          6. Chicago (man the NFC is weak)
                          7. Indy

So for those wondering if we have an easy schedule, nope. We play 7 games against top 7 teams. 12 wins this year would be a tremendous season.
                          As a fellow Broncos fan, I'm proud of you!

As a realist, I have to disagree with you, for now.

But really, Jax??

-----

Comment

Take off your orange colored glasses. Brian Urlacher vs. DJ Williams? If that's a tie, Jay Cutler really does = John Elway.
                            Yes, Urlacher is the best linebacker in the league right now . . . that's a given.

I do believe, however, that the Broncos are deeper than the Bears, with Briggs out.

But hold your horses on Williams. He's considered by some as the best athlete on
                            the team, after Champ. You just might witness a serious breakout.

As for OLB, I believe you will see a better Gold this year with an improved D-line and
                            the addition of Bly behind him. On the other side at SAM, watch for Webster to step
                            up, IMO. Yes, he didn't do a sterling job last year against the 49ers, but he played
                            MIKE there, and SAM is not MIKE. Because a person is not a good job fit in one area
                            does not mean he won't excel in another. And Webster does have some speed,
                            which Bates likes.

If Williams and Webster pull through, as I think they will, with the improved depth
                            from the FA additions, I would have to predict the possible return of the Broncos
                            linebackers to the category of elite.

IF that happens, and IF Cutler pulls through, we just might see Denver among the
                            top four.

-----
                            Last edited by topscribe; 05-09-2007, 07:20 AM.

Comment

you can't use that argument to prove another team is better than another

Comment

Rexy seems to have a lot of those down days.

The fact that he still is QB makes me wonder if he's married to the coach's daughter.

-----

Comment

Working...
                                X