X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GetmeanotherTD
    replied
    But more seriously,

Broncos are in the hardest division and conference in football.

The bears are in the easiest in football, a division that at one time was being talked about as the easist in history

Also, just match up players.

Cutler>Grossman
    Henry>Benson
    Graham> Clark
    Schef>Gilmore
    Johnson or Sapp> McKie
    Walker >Muhamad
    Smith>Berrian
    Marshall>Bradley
    Stokley>Davis
    Lepsis>Tait

Nalen =Krutez

Halmilton<Brown
    Kuper<Garza
    Pears<Miller

Broncos 10-3-1

And on Defense

Lynch>Brown (only cause hes consistant)
    Baily>Vasher
    Bly>Tilman
    Gold>Joe
    Warren>Johnson

Ferguson<Manning
    Williams<Urlacher
    Webster<Hillenmeyer
    Moss<Brown
    Thomas<Harris
    Ekuban<Ogolyene

Bears 6-5

And Special Teams

KR/PR ?<Hester
    LS Leech>Mannelly
    Saubraun>Maynard
    Elam> GOuld

Broncos 3-1

So total it is

BRONCOS 18-10-1

So my prediction for the Bears broncos game, a score of 18-10 broncos win

Leave a comment:

• GetmeanotherTD
    replied
    Broncos > Bears

First off, Broncos are smarter than bears. They travel in packs and dominate, making them smarter.

Secondly, Broncos are faster than bears. I'd much rather have a speeding bronco returning a kick, reading to buck and kick any tackler than a bear.

Final, all you need to do to stop a bear is put some honey in a tight jar, it will get its head stuck and won't be able to see .

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    browns at 32nd?

dont you think thats a little to high for them.

i mean.

im pretty sure the Carolina Queens are better then them.
    http://www.thecarolinaqueens.com/index.html

these ladies will eat jamal lewis for breakfast.
    lol i kinda wanna see one of those games just to marvel at how bad they are

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by topscribe
    Plus the Ravens and Jax?

-----

ravens yes im not so sure about jax

Leave a comment:

• BeerBroncos&Sex
    replied
    Originally posted by JWinn
    I dont get why everyone is so concerned with the respect we get from various media sources.

I mean, who cares what any of these guys think?

Its a pride thing, its nice to get a little recognition now and then.

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Originally posted by MN-Broncofreak
    True , but I think the the Chiefs at 26 is a bit too low. Sure, QB questions, etc...but they only play us twice all year. I still think they will be competitive in the league, and warrant a spot probably 10 places higher...

Prisco is weird. We are at 4 with neither of our units in the "top 10"see thread . I know there is something to be said about balance, but a lot of those "elite" units are rated below us. I think it is correct, but why does Prisco dish out love in one respect and none in another...?
    I think the point is that neither unit WAS in the top 10. But then, Cutler was still a
    rookie, as were Scheffler and Marshall, we didn't have Graham or Henry, and R. Smith
    was injured and Lepsis out. On the other side, Warren was nearly an invalid with his
    two sprained toes, and we didn't have Thomas, Moss, and Bly, and Dumervil was in
    his first year.

So I do not believe that last year's standing and performance should reflect on this year's.

-----

Leave a comment:

• Navin Johnson_
    replied
    Did Denver's offseason escape you?

Oh well . . . it's all subjective, anyway.

-----

on paper the offseason looks very good.

Let's see how it all pans out on the field.

Redskins had a very good offseason on paper last season bringing in Lloyd, Randle El, Adam Archuleta, and Andre Carter. They were talked about as Super Bowl contenders after that.

Then they sputtered to a 5-11 season.

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Originally posted by Navin Johnson_
    Chicago > Denver

Chicago played in the Superbowl last year; Denver didn't make the playoffs. And to those that say the Bears benefitted from an easy schedule, remember that they didn't lose to the 49ers AT HOME. In fact, they handled them quite easily.

Their defense has been dominant every single week. The Broncos defense has been stellar for one stretch, and abysmal in others.
    Did Denver's offseason escape you?

Oh well . . . it's all subjective, anyway.

-----

Leave a comment:

• Cutler2007
    replied
    Well I think we will have a very good idea early if we can do something special this year. Weeks 3-7 are going to be a very, very strong test. Jax, Indy, SD, Pitt...easily the most important stretch in our schedule and we get three at home. Hopefully we continue to be a strong team out of the gate because a 5-2 record would be huge (all conference games).

Leave a comment:

• Jazzman1987
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho
    had we played in the nfc ...maybe....they still have a troubled qb.....they also coulnt compete with indy in the super bowl....who only beat us by a fg....keeping in mind we had plummer at the helm, tater as the feature back and coyers follies
    They smashed the 49ers who we lost to. At home btw. so the Indy comparison doesn't really mean much. any given sunday. the reason i give the edge to Chicago is their d. Denver's Offense is better. if the two teams played it wouldn't be a high scoring game, and thats the kind of games great defenses win and theirs is better than ours

Leave a comment:

• Navin Johnson_
    replied
    Chicago > Denver

Chicago played in the Superbowl last year; Denver didn't make the playoffs. And to those that say the Bears benefitted from an easy schedule, remember that they didn't lose to the 49ers AT HOME. In fact, they handled them quite easily.

Their defense has been dominant every single week. The Broncos defense has been stellar for one stretch, and abysmal in others.

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho
    the two best teams in the nfc....saints and bear

teams in the afc that would beat them...indy , patriots, chargers, broncos,?
    Plus the Ravens and Jax?

-----

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Well . . .

Originally posted by lex
    I disagree. I wouldnt say we're definitively better than Chicago either though. Their defenses are comparable but Chicago has a big edge on the DL whereas we have a big edge in the secondary. The LBs are a wash. But we all know how important a good DLine is so I give a slight edge to Chicago on defense. But on offense, Im a lot more impressed with Denver.
    Chicago HAD a big edge at DL. Do they now? Possibly, but less of one if they do. With
    Thomas joining a now healthy Warren and the additions of Moss and Crowder, and
    the way Ekuban came on strong late last year, and Dumervil there with a year under
    his belt . . . we'll see.

-----

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Denver is among maybe six teams in the AFC who are better than either team, IMHO.

-----

the two best teams in the nfc....saints and bear

teams in the afc that would beat them...indy , patriots, chargers, broncos,?

Leave a comment:

• MN-Broncofreak
    replied
    If Prisco had the Chiefs as #1, I would have considered him worse than a moron.

More like a mental vegetable.

-----
    True , but I think the the Chiefs at 26 is a bit too low. Sure, QB questions, etc...but they only play us twice all year. I still think they will be competitive in the league, and warrant a spot probably 10 places higher...

Prisco is weird. We are at 4 with neither of our units in the "top 10"see thread . I know there is something to be said about balance, but a lot of those "elite" units are rated below us. I think it is correct, but why does Prisco dish out love in one respect and none in another...?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X