CANTON,OH are you listening????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by topscribe
    Well, Doug Flutie is now in the Hall of Fame.

Gradishar still isn't, but Flutie is.

-----

That would be the College Football Hall of Fame that Flutie just got in. Not the NFL. He hasn't been out of the league long enough to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by Scheffler88
      That would be the College Football Hall of Fame that Flutie just got in. Not the NFL. He hasn't been out of the league long enough to get in.
      Oh, ok. I am really dragging today, eyelids propped open with toothpicks. That was
      the reason for my dumb post, I guess.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler06
        td line i can argue it was one of the top ten lines ever.there are 3 possible HOFers on that line in zimmerman, nalen, and mark shlerith. name 1 probowler on sayers line you cant . like i said before it not even close on whos better
        Hold that thought- those O lineman you speak of played for the Broncos which means they most likely will NOT get in Stupid biased voters

Anyway, TD possessed the skill, statistics and clutch playoff performances. The only thing he's short on is the length of his career. I don't know how you judge that as a lot of players have good seasons but longevity plays a part as well. While he may not have changed the game the same way as others you can attribute the cutblocking schemes Denver at least partly to him. We have a unique style of O line play and players that other teams are starting to emulate (Raiders most recently).

Just a shame he got hurt IMO..

Comment

Originally posted by jbozer
          Hold that thought- those O lineman you speak of played for the Broncos which means they most likely will NOT get in Stupid biased voters

Anyway, TD possessed the skill, statistics and clutch playoff performances. The only thing he's short on is the length of his career. I don't know how you judge that as a lot of players have good seasons but longevity plays a part as well. While he may not have changed the game the same way as others you can attribute the cutblocking schemes Denver at least partly to him. We have a unique style of O line play and players that other teams are starting to emulate (Raiders most recently).

Just a shame he got hurt IMO..

i agree its ashame TD got hurt

Comment

Working...
          X