X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Rankings, Denver #4

Dont know if this has been posted yet

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings

"The big issue for the Broncos is what kind of jump Jay Cutler makes in his second season. If he makes a big one, they could be a deep playoff team."

not so sure about Chargers in front of us I want to see how the new coach plays out first

and i almost think New England should be first

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

IF is the biggest word in the sport dictionary.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos6
        Dont know if this has been posted yet

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/powerrankings

"The big issue for the Broncos is what kind of jump Jay Cutler makes in his second season. If he makes a big one, they could be a deep playoff team."

You mean we're not #1?
        sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Originally posted by JRWIZ
          IF is the biggest word in the sport dictionary.
          Well we don't exactly have much of our team intact from last year, so what DO you expect us to be saying?

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

It's nice to see Denver get some respect for the moves they've made this offseason. It's also nice to see that they aren't licking the Patsies' boots either. I can live with them putting the Chargers ahead at #3, but I think the Chargers are going to feel the affects of a revamped coaching staff.
            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee
              It's nice to see Denver get some respect for the moves they've made this offseason. It's also nice to see that they aren't licking the Patsies' boots either. I can live with them putting the Chargers ahead at #3, but I think the Chargers are going to feel the affects of a revamped coaching staff.
              we actually have a guy who worked with wade , as our new dc, you guys are installing a completely new defense.

personally i think your new DC is just as big a question as anything we've done (all our replacements are top notch continuity pickups cept rivera)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey
                we actually have a guy who worked with wade , as our new dc, you guys are installing a completely new defense.

personally i think your new DC is just as big a question as anything we've done (all our replacements are top notch continuity pickups cept rivera)
                You guys are getting new coaches on both sides of the ball plus Norv Freakin Turner as the head coach. We still have the same offensive coaches and head coach. As far coaching continuity goes, I'll take the Broncos' coaches over the Chargers' coaches.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Please, look at what Bates has done while in MIA and GB. He instantly turned the d around! You on the other hand dont really have any coaches coming back and you lets face it you have NORV TURNER as your head coach!
                  sigpic

Comment

Even though Oakland & KC brought down the average, it's cool to see 2 AFC West teams in the Top 4.

Comment

Wow AFC has the top four spots.

Its good that the broncos finally got some respect

Comment

I don't think the Broncos defense will have any problem at all in picking it up this year.

I also don't believe the Chargers will have as much trouble adjusting as some of these
                        guys think. As it looks right now, both teams belong at their respective power
                        rankings . . . but maybe the Chargers more than the Broncos because the Chargers
                        have less questions marks at the moment.

-----

Comment

Norv Turner is a joke of a head coach, if the chargers win this season it will be in spite of Turner, not because of him
                          sigpic

Comment

I think that's a very fair predicition at the moment. Although I agree that I don't like SD in 3rd because to be honnest you all are making good points I don't see the chemistry there. That was the single biggest loss for the Chargers was firing Marty, who the hell fires a coach that went what 14-2? people also tend to forget that they lost some key players such as Donnie Edwards, I put SD at like 6-8th.

Comment

If Denver is ranked #4 at the end of the regular season, it is a big deal. Ranked #4 almost a third of a year before before the season. . . well not so much. I guess I'll wait until some games are played before a higher ranking by San Diego is a concern. Que sera, sera.

Timing is everything.
                              Last edited by Dean; 05-09-2007, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X