• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good article...thanks!
    Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JoRo
      Haven't you heard? all black players relate to every other black player at their position, and same with white. It is especially true with black quarterbacks and white wideouts
      i would have thought at least a professional sports journalist would not make this comparison
      Pro McD

Comment

Originally posted by JoRo
        Haven't you heard? all black players relate to every other black player at their position, and same with white. It is especially true with black quarterbacks and white wideouts
        don't forget white running backs...

oh, wait..

Caste Football gotta link it every time the subject comes up.

Re: Article,

who's not excited about Travis Henry?

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
        We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank24
          Re: Article,

who's not excited about Travis Henry?

Kansas City...
          Oakland...
          San Diego...
          New England...
          Indianapolis...

Need I go on?
          "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is." -Yogi Berra

"All models are wrong, but some are useful."

Comment

Good find!

I did like the write-up on the Browns as well. I thought how they got both the player they wanted and the player everyone thought they were going to take in the first round was great (although luck did play a big part.)

Maybe some year soon they will be good enough to lose to us in the AFC Champ game again!
            "They're always after me_lucky_charms!"

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
              Nothing that hasn't been said before.
              But it did have a lot of stuff that has been ignored...

"Of all the moves the Broncos made, the one I like most is the addition of defensive coordinator Jim Bates. His units are aggressive and solid, neither of which Denver was down the stretch last season. Denver scored 47 points in two games against San Diego, yet it lost both. That's why the Broncos hired Bates. It's why they hired Bly, Moss and Crowder, too."

Pretty much says we couldn't just blame the offense for losses to the Chargers, Colts, and 49rs. Our defense needed, and looks like received, a lot of help. Time will tell, but I'm optomistic.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoInATL
                Being a gator fan and watching Marcus Thomas the last couple of years the Broncos could have just made the interior defensive line this side of Jacksonville. I will be shocked if he isn't the starter by week 1. Now if Jarvis Moss can about 20 pounds a tackle better he could be Kevin Carter.
                everything i have read on moss says he is very reliable at that
                The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                While he sits by his hearth at home.
                Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

We are just trying to win a superbowl....

This type of turn over needs to happen more often in bronco land.

I miss Al but i dont miss his missed tackles and his HIGH cap number.

Moss Warren Thomas Dumerville
                  Bailey Bly
                  Webster Williams Gold
                  Fergie? Lynch

Comment

Working...
                  X