Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take a look at the original Darrent Williams Thread!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why I can't stand this board during the offseason.

"OMG he is teh bust! Shannyz is teh retarded! boooooooo! we suck!!!111SHIFT-ONE!"

Too soon, D-Will, too soon.

Comment

best quote of the old thread...

Originally posted by Superchop7
      Another year, another brick through the TV.
      love it...

sigpic

Comment

This actually makes me a bit sad... it shows how no matter how much crap he got, he always fought and played his heart out...

The world could have used alot more people like Darrent

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove
          People gave him so much crap, calling him a bust and look. Maybe this should show some that our Front Office knows what it is doing. Anyone can be a bust, and all you can do is rate them based on their college performances. Sometimes you are going to come out on top, sometimes you aren't.
          This is why I don't question Shanny because he knows what he is doing. You can't be right all the time, yet on D-Will he hit it right in the button.
          R.I.P
          #27 Darrent Williams
          #29 Damian Nash

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Scheffler88
            http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...9&page=1&pp=15

Very interesting to go back and read what everyone thought of his selection and then to think about how most everyone was completely wrong about him. To think this little corner at 5'8" could touch so many lives around Bronco Nation after everyone was so quick to write him off as the next Deltha or Middlebrooks.
            Hey in all honesty, he really was getting on my nerves last season. Yet he had me jumping out of my seat the season before. I really felt with the experience he had this past season, he was going to be hot in his third. God I still cant believe he is gone.
            SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

This is funny because I was looking through posts of D-will as well a few days ago. It was neat to see what everyone thought. I was also reading through some threads of this past year and some people said some really Hateful things. One guy who had like 10 posts was crucifying him. Its pretty weird going back. And then some people always loved D-will. So its pretty cool.

Good find

Comment

Wow To Think That Those Are Bronco Fans That Wrote Some Of Those! They Should Be Ashamed! I Dont Care If They Where Thinking At The Moment I Dont Question Shanahan I Never Do! Even When Plummer Sucked I Didnt Question Shanahan. I Still Wont, I Believe In Jarvis And Tim!! Go Broncos For Life!!
                ENTRIES 20 AND 36 READ THOSE ONES THOSE ARE GOOD!
                Last edited by antiwup; 05-11-2007, 01:18 AM.
                GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Originally posted by antiwup
                  Wow To Think That Those Are Bronco Fans That Wrote Some Of Those! They Should Be Ashamed! I Dont Care If They Where Thinking At The Moment I Dont Question Shanahan I Never Do! Even When Plummer Sucked I Didnt Question Shanahan. I Still Wont, I Believe In Jarvis And Tim!! Go Broncos For Life!!
                  Do you question yourself when you capitalize every word in a sentance?

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow
                    Do you question yourself when you capitalize every word in a sentance?
                    its for shock value!!
                    GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Originally posted by P-NUT33
                      All yall doubters do yall feel stupid??
                      I notice most of the doubters aren't really regulars on the boards....

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117
                        This actually makes me a bit sad... it shows how no matter how much crap he got, he always fought and played his heart out...

The world could have used alot more people like Darrent
                        Yes he did...

And if you think about it - who ever plays opposite Champ is going to get a lot more ball thrown in his direction... Bly better be ready.

Comment

Working...
                        X