Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This makes me smile =)

This is an AFC West offseason tracker.

Scroll down to the last team and check out their additions.

=)

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6517282

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

The two biggest FA signings they've made the last two years have been Bhawoh Jue and Marlon McCree. They retain big players, sure, but players they developed.

They'll be fine.

Comment

chargers never really have huge FA signing..they have been good at drafting the last few years and have resigned alot of those players. The chargers try to keep the team intact instead of adding and subtracting players through FA
      sigpic
      "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

You can't tell me the Chargers didn't pursue any free agents this offseason.

Of course they did. They just didn't get any. Blame the lack of a coach.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

OT Cory Lekkerkerker

Lolz
          sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

only team other than us that did something was the raiders and ya know they are the raiders so not much fear there

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

I'm Just Glad That On the Chiefs "Subtractions" it Says WILL SHEILDS

First Tait, then Roaf, now Shields.....

Sorry LJ, but you will be running into a brick wall soon!!! Enjoy being the center-piece of an abysmal offense (FINALLY!!!).
              Thank You theMileHighGuy!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                The two biggest FA signings they've made the last two years have been Bhawoh Jue and Marlon McCree. They retain big players, sure, but players they developed.

They'll be fine.
                exactly

we grow our own, and we're good at it

most fans love the flash of signing other teams scrapped players

we develop our own, take care of our own, and pay our own

i believe that is much better for chemistry, when you're taking care of your own players, and getting rid of the malcontents.
                sigpic

Comment

Hopefully we do not have any additions next year besides draft picks. That would mean the players we have get the job done.

I think no FA signings is something to be proud of.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                  J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                  R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey
                    exactly

i believe that is much better for chemistry, when you're taking care of your own players, and getting rid of the malcontents.
                    SD has done a fine job. If VJ and the rook do well for you guys at WR, you will be very tough for quite a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey
                      exactly

Totally agree....I'm actually jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickdaDookie
                        You can't tell me the Chargers didn't pursue any free agents this offseason.

Of course they did. They just didn't get any. Blame the lack of a coach.
                        we didn't pursue any FA's, our roster is already stacked.....but ya know, keep telling yourself otherwise to feel safer
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler2007
                          Hopefully we do not have any additions next year besides draft picks. That would mean the players we have get the job done.

I think no FA signings is something to be proud of.
                          exactly

NE for a while prided themselves on only adding little to no FAs , only depth guys

i mean even seau was a guy the fished out of the retirement river last year, to their fans it was some kind of huge deal, but to the pats FO it was just depth

but fans often overstate FA signings

this season the pats made a huge splash with adalius thomas

but come on, sammy morris? kyle brady? those are nobodies
                          sigpic

Comment

If our picks and signings work out this year, I think we may have a shot at no FA signings next year. Sunquist said that the 2nd day picks didn't look like they would make the roster this year, so that tells you not too many spots will be open next year. If one of the LBs step up and play well at SAM, I do not see any true need except S and maybe another WR.

Here is to hoping

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler2007
                              SD has done a fine job. If VJ and the rook do well for you guys at WR, you will be very tough for quite a few years.
                              i have a feeling the guys we draft, if any of them even ever start, won't start till at least 08

i really bought what adam schefter was saying when he said we were basically drafting for 08

malcolm floyd put on 15 pounds in the off season, and he's a guy i'm expecting to keep craig davis benched or only working on punt returns, and as for weddle, maybe eric will see the field in rotation but clinton hart gained 10 pounds to play strong safety better, and that guy really has some ball hawking talent.

as for the other guys we drafted, strictly depth, we were in the weird position of trading away 2 extra picks this season, and one in 08, that we pretty much didn't even need.

it's like the 06 draft where we ended up cutting our 4 6th/7th round draft picks.

we just have so much talent right now , it's becoming hard for any of these guys to make the team, and while i loved getting brandon siler in the 7th....i won't be shocked at all if we cut him.

all that being said, talent is great but if you can't win a playoff game, it's wasted.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X