• which reciever would you want on your team

pick one and explain why
    eddie mac
    35.80%
    javon walker
    64.20%
    sig pic removed by mod staff.
    we do not allow site advertising.

i picked Javon. this was a very hard question. Ed was one tough SOB but javon has the good hands and big play ability and thats why i picked him
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

i have only seen javon one year... so i am gonna take eddie mac
      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
      While he sits by his hearth at home.
      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS
        i picked Javon. this was a very hard question. Ed was one tough SOB but javon has the good hands and big play ability and thats why i picked him
        it maybe just me but i thought eddie mac had the better hands.
        The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
        While he sits by his hearth at home.
        Quickly finds when questioned by others .
        That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

I think given a few more years, Javon will show his value, even though Eddie Mac was awsome
          Josh McD support since 2009
          Broncos fan since 1979

Comment

id just have to pick javon simply bcause of his playmaking ability..... eddie mac was the man... untill he broke his leg he was the man.... after he broke it he was never the same...

it was almost as if he didnt want to take those hits anymore.... i remember watching the game when he did it.... the way his thigh just jiggled around....yuck! lol
            R.I.P. Darrent Williams and Damien Nash

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Comment

143 views and 5 responses?
              sig pic removed by mod staff.
              we do not allow site advertising.

Comment

I have not see "Javon" take a monster hit like Eddie took alot of. He ran suicide routes and always came up with ball. Dizzy or not!
                The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

Comment

Originally posted by tsiguy96
                  143 views and 5 responses?

You'll get that a lot.

Reason for this thread, I would assume...

Most fans were and are still in love with Eddie Mac.

However, on the contrare, most fans fell in love with Javon this year.

If Javon stays a bronco for the rest of his career, which I would love to see.. As he'd be the #1 for years to come...

Then I think it'll be a TOUGH decision.

I'm going with Eddie Mac as of right now.

The guy played with No Fear.

His leg breaking was SICK.

And after I believe he was quoted saying, that if he had to run that play again, at that same time, would he... and I think he said yes.

That still doesn't stop me from having a personal Vendetta

against the Giants
                  sigpic

Comment

No brainer for me, Javon
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm going with McCaffrey. He went to the Pro Bowl more than Javon has of late and was very consistent and reliable. I am however very excited about Javon, cause he's proved that he is pretty reliable himself, but we'll see maybe in l8r years though.
                      Rest in peace Darrent Williams and Damien Nash. I will never let your memories die. You will never be forgotten.

John Lynch is one of the best safeties in the NFL so don't even say he needs to be replaced. He hasn't been to eight Pro Bowls cause he isn't very good. So for those of you who doubt him, stay out of CO...

SUPPORT THE TROOPS. They are risking their lives to protect our way of life and the freedoms we take for granted.

Comment

Originally posted by jaggernaut
                        I think given a few more years, Javon will show his value, even though Eddie Mac was awsome

i though javon DID show his value last year.
                        sigpic

Comment

Eddie, until Javon takes the hits eddie took. And does the pancake blocks Eddie does my vote stays with eddie.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenBronx
                            i though javon DID show his value last year.
                            Believe me he did it's just Ed was great year-in year-out so we'll see if Javon can be consistent as well, which I believe he can be.
                            Rest in peace Darrent Williams and Damien Nash. I will never let your memories die. You will never be forgotten.

John Lynch is one of the best safeties in the NFL so don't even say he needs to be replaced. He hasn't been to eight Pro Bowls cause he isn't very good. So for those of you who doubt him, stay out of CO...

SUPPORT THE TROOPS. They are risking their lives to protect our way of life and the freedoms we take for granted.

Comment

I just remember eddie making that pancake block in the superbowl against the Pack.

Sorry Javon, but my vote is with eddie. Maybe in a few years!

Comment

Working...
                              X