Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoDoom
    replied
    Sioux Falls, SD here for the first 21 years of my life... the last 5 in Denver. Broncos fan my whole life... never could stand the VIKINGS!

Can't wait for the season!

Leave a comment:

• evendelae
    replied
    Originally posted by AndrewMason
    Unfortunately, watching him for the 10 minutes of warmups to open practice doesn't really do him justice. I'm looking forward to seeing him at the later OTAs that are open for more coverage. In the meantime, though, this video from his high-school days will give you a glimpse at his arm strength.
    Wow, that was impressive. I wonder if we have the strongest armed set of QB's in the league...

Thanks Andrew, I'd have never found that on my own.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewMason
    replied
    Originally posted by SM19
    Good to see Hackney. He can really get the ball downfield. I remember at the time of the draft hearing his arm mentioned in the same category as Cutler's, if not better. I'd like it if we can keep him on the practice squad.
    Unfortunately, watching him for the 10 minutes of warmups to open practice doesn't really do him justice. I'm looking forward to seeing him at the later OTAs that are open for more coverage. In the meantime, though, this video from his high-school days will give you a glimpse at his arm strength.

Leave a comment:

• Dream
    replied
    Both he and Preston Parsons have practice-squad eligibility. The NFL has tweaked the standards for the practice squad. It used to be that if you played more than half a season, you were ineligible for the practice squad in the future (a good example was with Bradlee Van Pelt last year). That is no longer the case, so players like Parsons, Brian Clark and even Jeff Shoate (I believe -- I'm working from memory and not notes) all still have some eligibility left.
    Thanks for the information. Keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewMason
    replied
    Originally posted by Dream
    Thanks Mason. I was big on Hackney when he came out two years ago. Where it's doubtful we keep three QB's on the active roster, he'd be a nice option on the PS. I'm not sure if he's eligible though.
    Both he and Preston Parsons have practice-squad eligibility. The NFL has tweaked the standards for the practice squad. It used to be that if you played more than half a season, you were ineligible for the practice squad in the future (a good example was with Bradlee Van Pelt last year). That is no longer the case, so players like Parsons, Brian Clark and even Jeff Shoate (I believe -- I'm working from memory and not notes) all still have some eligibility left.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    It is nice to see a picture of hixon running. Really interested to see if he starts practicing on punt and kick returns in the near future.

In addition I love how Scheffler catches away from his body.

Leave a comment:

• socalorado1
    replied
    Day 2 OTA Photos

Just posted a few shots from the 10-minute open session of the practice, mostly of the two new quarterbacks (Patrick Ramsey and Darrell Hackney). More photos will go up in a gallery later today.
    Thanks!!!!!!!1

Leave a comment:

• broncosfanscott
    replied
    Thanks for the pictures Mason. Very glad to see the season getting closer and was touched when I saw the 27 & 29 decal on the helmet.

Leave a comment:

• Dream
    replied
    Thanks Mason. I was big on Hackney when he came out two years ago. Where it's doubtful we keep three QB's on the active roster, he'd be a nice option on the PS. I'm not sure if he's eligible though.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewMason
    replied
    More Photos -- Day 2

Day 2 OTA Photos

Just posted a few shots from the 10-minute open session of the practice, mostly of the two new quarterbacks (Patrick Ramsey and Darrell Hackney). More photos will go up in a gallery later today.

Leave a comment:

• RBK_Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by kcarr26
    Moss is going to be sick in #95.

And seeing Williams leading the pre-calisthenic breakdown brings a smile.

He's going to be a Bronco for a LONG time.
    I agree I expect alot form DJ this year, it's nice to see him stepping up.

Leave a comment:

• TheWookieeBronco
    replied
    I am very happy to see the picture of Javon. I really feel sorry for him.

I liked seeing the picture of Jay Cutler alot. Watch out league.

Leave a comment:

• bleedbluorange
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
    Travis Henry is pretty stout.
    I thought the same thing.

Graham looks huge.

I hope this team is as powerful as I think they are. I know thats not possible though.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco D
    Ya I agree. It may be one of the stupid NFL rules or policy on placement of stickers. Whatever the case, Im glad to see them on the helmets.
    yeah it's a totally respectful move to have the decal, they needed to have the decal or a patch on the uniform in remebrance, it's a great gesture.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    The pictures of Henry and Graham get me very very excited... I can't wait to see what they do in our offense

Leave a comment:

Working...
X