X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranking NFL QB's ESPN

Show Cutler some love.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sports...tranker?id=709

"What you do is drag the number and put it on the QB" You rank the top 5 QB's

----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

22...man he is ranked behind Garcia....bush league

Comment

Originally posted by Sebaz10
      22...man he is ranked behind Garcia....bush league
      Why should he be ranked high right now? What's he done in the NFL?

You don't rank QBs based on "potential." Vince Young started 1/2 a season and was sensational. Cutler started a few games and had some ups and downs. He showed a lot of promise and should be better this year.

That's really all we know at this point. I don't have any worries on the subject, but you certainly can't complain if somebody rates him down towards the bottom of the league as a starter.

That's where you start out until you prove something in games.

By next season nobody is going to rate him down there! Until then get used to it!
      sigpic

Comment

I don't think Leinart should be higher then him. But I'd put Cutler a few slots up but not many.
        sigpic

Comment

The fact that Michael Vick is above Cutler makes me vomit in my mouth a bit.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Cutler's upto 21 now, don't know whether that was because of my vote or not. How the hell is Phillip Rivers at 7 ???
            sigpic

Comment

Hasselbeck has no business being in front of Bulger... I like Young but you cant put someone with his lack of experience in the top 10.... Cutler should be over Leinart... Losman too low

R.I.P. D.Nash, D.Will

Comment

Originally posted by superFREAK
                Hasselbeck has no business being in front of Bulger... I like Young but you cant put someone with his lack of experience in the top 10.... Cutler should be over Leinart... Losman too low

By that logic, Cutler should not be above Leinart because he has less experience than Leinart does (by several games). That's just your homerism talking.

Comment

Originally posted by evendelae
                  The fact that Michael Vick is above Cutler makes me vomit in my mouth a bit.
                  I hate Vick as a QB too, but you have to admit, he wins games.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                    I hate Vick as a QB too, but you have to admit, he wins games.
                    7-9? No, he doesn't.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

But Vicks receivers couldn't catch a cold.

Comment

Originally posted by evendelae
                        7-9? No, he doesn't.
                        Well okay, last year was bad, but otherwise they usually win

Comment

Originally posted by Navin Johnson_
                          But Vicks receivers couldn't catch a cold.
                          Other than Crumpler that is true, which is why Vick reverted to throwing the ball to the opposing secondary... just to see some of his throws caught
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1709
                            Cutler's upto 21 now, don't know whether that was because of my vote or not. How the hell is Phillip Rivers at 7 ???
                            because rivers has been a winner everywhere he's been and went 14-2 his first year starting....even leading 4 comeback wins last season, including a never before back to back feat of being down by 17 and leading his team back....and it was on the road at cincy and at denver.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                              Well okay, last year was bad, but otherwise they usually win
                              Ahhhh, Vick apologists! Run away!

because rivers has been a winner everywhere he's been and went 14-2 his first year starting....even leading 4 comeback wins last season, including a never before back to back feat of being down by 17 and leading his team back....and it was on the road at cincy and at denver.
                              He's good, but not #7 good.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Working...
                              X