No announcement yet.

Broncos ranked 7th in preseason rankings by ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, looking at those rankings, the Broncos would be number 5 in the AFC. The value of these early rankings is that it is better to be thought well of rather than bad. Other than that, I presume there is a reason they play the games?..........

Comment

Considering the year the BRONCOS had last year and with a rookie QB in his 2nd year, I think ESPN was generous in giving the BRONCOS the 7th spot. They have to go out there and prove they are better especially on defense and the personnel they have gotten through the draft.

Comment

charliebrown won't be happy about this....
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Finally.

Just when I thought ESPN hated the Broncos. Does anyone else think they're biased against Colorado sometimes?

Comment

raiders should not be dead last

made by showoff

Comment

Originally posted by crazybronco
              raiders should not be dead last
              the only reason they are last is they do not have spot #34 available.

Comment

Originally posted by JRWIZ
                the only reason they are last is they do not have spot #34 available.
                lol, good one.

Comment

Originally posted by portis_in_2003
                  Can't say I'm upset with these Power Rankings....of course Pats will be number one based on offseason pick-ups and ESPN bias...but I think we should have been ranked higher than the Saints, IMO.

Power Rankings
                  Being they come fro a bunch of pencil pushing nerds, I say leave us right there, and watch us prove them wrong?
                  ~RSth Lncus [email protected] mO Po*

Its what a man knows about himself inside that makes him afraid!

UNC Tarheels!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X