Who's in for the long hall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's in for the long hall?

It's a matter of chemistry and leadership...one is lacking at least!

The Broncos are still suffering from an identity crisis. Young team and new players came together this year. Depending on the changes made next year could be better or worse. They are still developing and that is why we do not know who will show up next week? The Broncos have good potential and like Keeshan Johnson (sp), are frustrating themselves to death because they don't know who they can depend on. Talent yes, mistakes many...very frustrating. Will they see out of it in time to shine?
    I hope so but it be next year before the rollercoaster ride smoothes out.

Does Mike have the strength to pull them together?...that is the question.

I'm still there for them and will be forever!!!
    Last edited by JED Bronco; 11-24-2003, 03:29 PM.
    This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

The Broncos could change their colors to pink and light blue and i'd still stick with them. I'm right here with you!
    BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

I'll be here to the end, even if they don't make the playoffs I'll be watching every game and cheering just as hard.

But...I still think they can get their act together. My question is can they get to playing well enough to win a playoff game? We'll see.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Can..Most Definitely!!!

Originally posted by Javalon
        I'll be here to the end, even if they don't make the playoffs I'll be watching every game and cheering just as hard.

But...I still think they can get their act together. My question is can they get to playing well enough to win a playoff game? We'll see.
        We have all seen them look SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!

Yes they can be awesome and at times self distruct. That's part of building!!!

I'll enjoy the moments and look for a superbowl whenever it comes...and it will come again!!!!!!!!!!!
        This is the NFL!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Win or lose, I will be in the stands cheering my Broncos. It sure is better though with a win. I got really tired of hearing DA BEARS all the way down the ramp.
          Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Originally posted by booher
            they might as well be wearing pink the way they are playing..........wondering if cincy has any of their paperbags left?
            That's a little drastic. This season might not be going our way so far but we're nowhere close to the Bengals of the past decade and a half. 6-5 isn't great by our standards but that's because we have higher standards than a lot of organizations, including the Bengals.

We're 6-5 and depressed. The Bengals are 6-5 and happy as hell.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon

We're 6-5 and depressed. The Bengals are 6-5 and happy as hell.
              Please, its been painful enough. Don't compare us to the bengals.

Good, Bad, or Ugly it has and always will be BRONCOS FOREVER.
              Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by pikman
                Good, Bad, or Ugly it has and always will be BRONCOS FOREVER.
                same here.
                Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Long Live The Broncos....
                  sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

JED i agree w/ you ill b there w/ them through thick n thin....its not leadership thats lacking theres enough veterans on the team chemistry mayb....but we havent looked good since the KC game w/ the exception of the charger game we looked fired up flyin around on def n special teams that was definetly lackin yesterday...coaches can only do so much it comes down to players makin plays n were not making enough right now...

Comment

Originally posted by pikman
                      Good, Bad, or Ugly it has and always will be BRONCOS FOREVER. [/B]
                      can't agree more.

Comment

Sign me up for the long haul. If you want to be a fairweather/bandwagon fan, find another team to cheer for. Win, lose or tie, I'll bleed blue and orange forever. This game was obviously a set back, but who knows what the remaining Sundays will hold for us. I'm still willing to lose my voice every week cheering on the Broncos. Until I see that little notation stating that we have been offcially eliminated from the playoffs, then I feel we have a shot. I mean we almost made it last year except Cleveland won. Anyway, hang in there and let's beat Oakland next week. GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Re: Who's in for the long hall?

Originally posted by JED Bronco
                          Who's in for the long hall?
                          Not to nitpick but the expression is "long haul" not "long hall". LOL!!!

Comment

It all started......

back in 1968 for me and I have been with them through the rise. It was fun cheering then and I'm not going to enjoy it less now just because I tasted the sweetness of Elway and the dance. John and Colorado waited and enjoyed it. It might be another long journey but I going to enjoy the Plummer era!!!

Bring it on Big "D" !!!!!!!
                            This is the NFL!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

I have been a fan for MANY years and won't let a few bad seasons change that. The team has had some hard struggles over the past years- losing TD was the worst for me, because he played with more heart than I have ever seen ( except Sharpe maybe ), but I will stand by them even if they lose everygame. Dedication is something this world has way too little of these days.

Comment

Working...
                              X