Broncos Magazine Wants to Hear from You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Magazine Wants to Hear from You

By now you all have realized my place with the Broncos' organization and team publications. I enjoy hanging out on the boards and reading your comments. If you ever want to share your thoughts in a "Letter to the Editor" format, I'll be unveiling such a forum in the next Broncos Magazine. It's called "Audibles" and I'll be selecting comments from right here on the message boards.

If you want to drop me a letter or a comment, feel free to do it on this thread or through my email. It can be about anything as long as it's Broncos -- the team, opinions on the magazine or just why you're a Broncos fan (just be sure to keep it short and sweet, I want to include a bunch each issue).

I look forward to reading your "Audibles."
    J. Michael "J. Mike" Moore
    Editor, Broncos Publications
    [email protected]

Originally posted by JMike811
    By now you all have realized my place with the Broncos' organization and team publications. I enjoy hanging out on the boards and reading your comments. If you ever want to share your thoughts in a "Letter to the Editor" format, I'll be unveiling such a forum in the next Broncos Magazine. It's called "Audibles" and I'll be selecting comments from right here on the message boards.

If you want to drop me a letter or a comment, feel free to do it on this thread or through my email. It can be about anything as long as it's Broncos -- the team, opinions on the magazine or just why you're a Broncos fan (just be sure to keep it short and sweet, I want to include a bunch each issue).

will travis henry be out future RB...or will the broncos do what they love to do make out another 1000 yard rusher for a few years then trade him off..we all know our beloved broncos love to do this I dont know why...I know we have got our #1 cb out of a deal like this but will it happenb again or will we ride on travis..thank you broncos9697

Comment

My soul is orange...I'm so bronco-d out,I'm turning in too the freakin horse...sorry couldn't think of anything else to post!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Bronco
        My soul is orange...I'm so bronco-d out,I'm turning in too the freakin horse...sorry couldn't think of anything else to post!
        Was that a Haiku?

Comment

Here is one:

I just wanted to go out and say it that I feel we are all very lucky to be Bronco fans, instead of facing constant up and down years and coaching changes every few years we are one of the most stable of the NFL. I would like to thank Pat Bowlen for finding his man in Shanny and keeping him long term.

Joe Rowles "JoRo"
          A Bronco fan in the U.P of Michigan
          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

The future looks bright for the Broncos. With Ted Sundquist and Mike Shanahan at the helm, the Broncos have solidified themselves as legitimate Super Bowl contenders through key off-season acquisitions via trade and successful drafting over the past several seasons. That sort of success, and enthusiasm set forth by the Broncos Brass is why when opening day comes, I'll always be wearing orange and blue.

Comment

When I first moved to Colorado in 1974, I knew nothing about the Broncos, their fans or the city of Denver and how much the region loved everything about this team.

I am proud to call myself a Bronco fan since that year. My first trip to Mile High Stadium hooked me for life. We Denver Bronco fans stick by our team through thick and thin. Fortunately for us, this organization is one of the elite that remains competitive year after year.

Well Done Pat Bowlen, the city of Denver and the fans that span the entire globe.

Joe
              Cedar City, UT

EDIT: Where do we find this magazine?
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I appreciate your (and Andrew Mason's) efforts to connect with some of the fan base online. There are quite a large number of clever, intuitive and highly opinionated fans represented on this board and I look forward to "hearing" some BRONCOS responses to some of their strongly-held beliefs and conjecture.

Thanks for taking the time and energy to debate and share!

You folks are part of a pretty classy organization!

Comment

Hmm interesting. Where do I buy this magazine if I live in Virginia?
                  sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer
                    Hmm interesting. Where do I buy this magazine if I live in Virginia?
                    Go to: broncosnewsstand.com - you can purchase it on line. You might want to see if there are any more issues which were entirely devoted to Darrent Williams, with all newsstand proceeds of that issue being donated to the Darrent Williams Trust Fund.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Native
                      Go to: broncosnewsstand.com - you can purchase it on line. You might want to see if there are any more issues which were entirely devoted to Darrent Williams, with all newsstand proceeds of that issue being donated to the Darrent Williams Trust Fund.
                      Just ordered a subscription to Broncos magazine and the gameday programs.
                      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

you dont have to add this in, but to build further on what the above said- we bought our first tickets to a bronco game. it was vs indy, anyway, they make them available at a cheap rate for those without lots of money who want go to the game and not sell them online and crap like taht.

anyway, for those tickets the name on the card must be the name who picks up the tickets. we used my wifes card, even though its the same account for us, and all the digits are the same except for the last 1 digit, we used hers was handy at the time.

anyway about 5 weeks before the game, she got the opportunity to travel to europe, it just happened to be over the week of the game. Naturally she went. so i had her call to make sure i could pick them up. Ticket master said NO!!, we said we can show proof we are the same account and are married, because I still wanted to go to the game. But Ticket master said NO Freaking Way!!!

Pat bowlen is a client of my mother in laws, and she called him, and they said dont worry we will take care of everything, she didnt have to explain or argue. It just goes to show that pat really cares about the fans, because he could have just let it go, and the rules did specifically say name on the card, but he didnt.

it just sucks we lost, but ti was the best ever, and we will now go atleast once a year.
                        So far:
                        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

I think Champ Bailey not winning the Defensive Player of the Year award has got to be one of the biggest snubs in sports history. Looking at his season by the numbers reveals league leading stats, which would be impressive for anyone at his position. What makes it more impressive for Bailey is the fact that he compiled these stats despite opposing offenses best efforts to avoid him. Even when facing elite NFL receivers and more rules to give offense advantages, he had probably the best season a corner has ever had. Bailey deserved the DPOY award. I can't imagine how much frustration he felt when he didn't win it.

Ben
                          West Des Moines, Iowa

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                            I think Champ Bailey not winning the Defensive Player of the Year award has got to be one of the biggest snubs in sports history. Looking at his season by the numbers reveals league leading stats, which would be impressive for anyone at his position. What makes it more impressive for Bailey is the fact that he compiled these stats despite opposing offenses best efforts to avoid him. Even when facing elite NFL receivers and more rules to give offense advantages, he had probably the best season a corner has ever had. Bailey deserved the DPOY award. I can't imagine how much frustration he felt when he didn't win it.

Ben
                            West Des Moines, Iowa

I agree!!!

Comment

Well... I've been a bronco fan for as long as I can remember. It is quite interesting living in Southern California with all the Raider, Charger, and 49er Fans around.

I've driven to Denver twice to watch the Broncos play in Invesco. What an amazing atmosphere! The stadium is beautiful!

What else can be said about the Bronco Orginization but that they have.. A Great owner in Pat Bowlen, A Great coach in Mike Shanahan, A Great team, and last but not least.......Great Fans!!! and I am proud to be one of them!

Calibroncogrl47
                              Southern California
                              Last edited by calibroncogrl47; 05-30-2007, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X