Toughest NFL Stadium To Play In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
    oh Im wrong huh, ok broncos28 you tell me which seats and upper deck is closer, after looking at the attachments!

You got rocks in your head @**
    hole
    according to him the upper deck in old mile high is closer
    Who you calling an A-hole? Did I come on here disrespecting you? Did I come on here depriving your Man Hood by calling you names? Or are you just wearing panties and got hurt from what I said? You answer that question for me. Don't come on here disrespecting me when I didn't show any disrespect to you. You're a Broncos Fan so why should I do that? And I don't understand why you did either, I would have expected more out of you but you prove me wrong. Anyway, let me see this post you wrote so I can wipe my @$$ with it.

Comment

Guys, it's the fans. New Mile High can get pretty darn loud, but only once or twice a year in really important games. Look around....everyone is like old and sitting on their thumbs. The 5 people that sat with me were crazy, but the rest of the people in the section were lame. We would get loud and bang on the wall (yeah, the wall that keeps you from falling out of the stadium and splatting on the parking lot), and people would look up at us like "what's wrong with those guys, they are obnoxious". It's like, "Yeah, were [email protected] obnoxious, but it's a football game you morons, and if you wanna sit back, relax, and be quiet, go home and watch it in your G*d [email protected] living room." You get a better view on TV anyways.

I hate these [email protected] slacker wanna-be Bronco fans that sit there and take up space when a real fan could be there instead and actually helping the team.

I worked with a guy who went to all the home games, and he would complain about how bored he was at them and wished he didn't have to go. I was like, WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING THERE THEN!!! Apparently, the tickets were free, and he didn't have anything better to do.

Okay now I'm all PO'ed. rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
        Guys, it's the fans. New Mile High can get pretty darn loud, but only once or twice a year in really important games. Look around....everyone is like old and sitting on their thumbs. The 5 people that sat with me were crazy, but the rest of the people in the section were lame. We would get loud and bang on the wall (yeah, the wall that keeps you from falling out of the stadium and splatting on the parking lot), and people would look up at us like "what's wrong with those guys, they are obnoxious". It's like, "Yeah, were [email protected] obnoxious, but it's a football game you morons, and if you wanna sit back, relax, and be quiet, go home and watch it in your G*d [email protected] living room." You get a better view on TV anyways.

I hate these [email protected] slacker wanna-be Bronco fans that sit there and take up space when a real fan could be there instead and actually helping the team.

I worked with a guy who went to all the home games, and he would complain about how bored he was at them and wished he didn't have to go. I was like, WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING THERE THEN!!! Apparently, the tickets were free, and he didn't have anything better to do.

Okay now I'm all PO'ed. rofl
        Yeah, I too get pissed off at Fans like that. You're at the game, you have to get crazy. Players thrive off the Fans at times when we get crazy. We got to go out there and just wile the F out. The best part is when you get the Kids going crazy and start making noise with you. Just got to be out there and just be intense. If you leave the stadium without your voice being horse then you just didn't do your part to help out the team.

Comment

i went with Cheeseville
          mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Obviously it use to be Lambeau when Favre was in his primes!

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better then silver and gold.." -Bob Marley

Comment

Lambeau when it's winter time. Freezing cold, but win-able.

My chocie, Arrowhead. It took Denver 5 years to finally win at Arrowhead, and it was when the Chief's were a really bad team and their fans weren't 100% committed to their team anymore. They have always had the loudest and will continue as long as they don't get rid of Arrowhead. They look to be a strong contender again as their team improved greatly in the NFL Draft.

Invesco, is not even close to what Mile High used to be. We've lost the 12th man advantage and the home crowd. We see more other team colors than we do Broncos sometimes. I don't know, the Bronco's homefield advantage hasn't been the same since Elway left. Maybe fans haven't had anything to be excited about, 'til Cutler this year that is.

Comment

wow I read this whole thread thinking it was new. I guess some topics never get old and Ravage!!! is always insightful even four years ago.

sigpic
                \

Comment

.... because i've played in each of these stadiums...

Comment

Working...
                  X