will bell do the job??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el chiefo again
    donkos no win afc west for many years. donkos will no win afc west again for many years. i bet chiefs in super bowl again befor donkos.

i speak english better than any you fools speak spanish
    You probably can't speak EITHER language......
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
      You probably can't speak EITHER language......
      Last time I looked America was an English speaking country and so far all of the post on this board have been in English.

Put the moron on Ignore.

Comment

Question should be can Q do the job he will be our starter going into week 1 bell wont start week 1 thats a guarantee possibly later in the season but only if Q flops which i dont see happening

Comment

Re: Re: will bell do the job??

Originally posted by Jrhampton
          Think he'll be a good back up to Q. Perhaps a good job on the ST squad. If he is as fast as everyone thinks maybe a D hall? although he will have to lern how to catch and hold onto the ball.
          Man you really need to do your research on him. What do you mean if he is as fast as everyone thinks? The kid runs the 100 in track his times are for real. There is no doubt to this kids speed.

You should read more than this board, it might help you sound a little more educated. On the upside it may help with your spelling also.

While you are at it are you going to tell me we should draft White next year to replace Jake and that we should have drafted Strait this year so that Champ could be a good special teams player?

Comment

Re: will bell do the job??

Originally posted by houdini30
            I was so mad wen they traded portis, bell better do the job portis did.do you think he will??????????
            In my eyes we have the best O-line in the leauge, our running game will never fail...

AND do never underestimate that little guy on the roster... Q!!! Love his running!

THANKS TO JIM FOR THIS AWESOME SIG!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: will bell do the job??

Originally posted by myoung
              Man you really need to do your research on him. What do you mean if he is as fast as everyone thinks? The kid runs the 100 in track his times are for real. There is no doubt to this kids speed.

You should read more than this board, it might help you sound a little more educated. On the upside it may help with your spelling also.

While you are at it are you going to tell me we should draft White next year to replace Jake and that we should have drafted Strait this year so that Champ could be a good special teams player?
              Oh great....another anti-OU'er.....

...problem is......my......Jr is NOT an OU fan......he just has an opinion....like everybody else's.
              And since when does ANYBODY type absolutely flawlessly?

As far as white goes....No....but he'll make a good backup.....and Strait IS good.
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: will bell do the job??

no
                no what

Comment

donkos and chiefs super bowls both now anchient history. this is 2004 chiefs domonate afc west now fool
                  dominate? you were 5-1 in the west last year. Broncos were 5-1 also. thats not domination! and we barely lost that game to you fool
                  Last edited by Android; 06-06-2004, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
                    There's also Griffin, Hearst, Anderson, Beard, Galloway, etc. Never fear Portis lover.
                    Don't forget Miree, I have a feeling he'll be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_Rule!88
                      Don't forget Miree, I have a feeling he'll be good.
                      I've heard mentioned that Miree could be groomed as a fullback.....and could be great. Will have to wait and see.
                      men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: will bell do the job??

Originally posted by duaneok66
                        Its refreshing to know that the Broncos are so deep that they can afford to waste 2nd round picks on backups . . .
                        I believe Clinton Portis was a second round pick, and at least began as a back up.
                        I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die, I'll be Sooner dead.

Nebraska's new quarter with the Sooner Schooner running right over the state of Nebraska. A sign of things to come? =)

Comment

donkos no win afc west for many years. donkos will no win afc west again for many years. i bet chiefs in super bowl again befor donkos.

Does this fellow take stupid lessons from Raider fans or what?

Comment

heres the deal....

Q will be the starter until Tatum gets his feet wet. Then it becomes the Tatum show featuring Q. I would love to see those 2 carry the ball and split carrys until Bell is ready.

Comment

reminds me of that song on cheech and chong

mexican americansssssss like to go to night school, take a spanish classsssss, and get a c
                              sigpic
                              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                              X