Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lie detector test, Seriously?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by 22cannon
    anyone that thinks that lie detector tests aren't accurate have been watching too many movies. They are very accurate if the right questions are asked.

    IMO, any guy that is following another guy to the curb after an argument wasn't doing it to make sure the guy left. He was prob. looking for trouble.
    YES.. thank you.

    As I was explaining in a previous post here. The reason they are not accepted in a court of law is because the nature of the polygraph offers that simple "shadow" of a doubt. But that in NO WAY suggests that it is an inaccurate test. Thank you

    Comment


    • #17
      re:

      Nobody has said anything here that I don't agree with. I am not arguing for or against the polygraph. The Legislative and Judicial branchs of our government have already done that and I am just going along with their findings. I am an absolute believer of "innocent until proven guilty". There is no debate to whether or not he would be retained by the team if found guilty, he would likely be imprisoned. In recent press releases, you have a man with an alcohol related conviction (June 25,2004), allegedly pointing out that that you are not on private property, alledgedly striking a man, and allegedly threatening him, "Prosecutors added a second count, violent crime, as a sentence enhancer that could lead to a stiffer penalty if he is convicted."-Associated Press, May 25. I echo the others saying, "I was not there." It doesn't matter what my opinions are in the case anyhow. Like I have read and agree with multiple times, it will be for the court to decide. It would be a lot easier to be unbiased if it were a player from the Chiefs or the Raiders. I'm out!

      Comment


      • #18
        i dont care about the poly! i will believe kirkus's word over a stupid loser who is trying to make a case so he can sue kirkus for millions of dollars. just like a stupid woman did to kobe bryant! reading a head line that says kirkus defended him self and kicked a losers behind!! LMAO! Go kirkus!!!
        GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

        [


        denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by antiwup
          i dont care about the poly! i will believe kirkus's word over a stupid loser who is trying to make a case so he can sue kirkus for millions of dollars. just like a stupid woman did to kobe bryant! reading a head line that says kirkus defended him self and kicked a losers behind!! LMAO! Go kirkus!!!
          I think using Kobe as an example is a VERY bad one..

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by jasonam07
            Nobody has said anything here that I don't agree with. I am not arguing for or against the polygraph. The Legislative and Judicial branchs of our government have already done that and I am just going along with their findings.
            I am an absolute believer of "innocent until proven guilty". There is no debate to whether or not he would be retained by the team if found guilty, he would likely be imprisoned. In recent press releases, you have a man with an alcohol related conviction (June 25,2004), allegedly pointing out that that you are not on private property, alledgedly striking a man, and allegedly threatening him, "Prosecutors added a second count, violent crime, as a sentence enhancer that could lead to a stiffer penalty if he is convicted."-Associated Press, May 25. I echo the others saying, "I was not there."
            It doesn't matter what my opinions are in the case anyhow. Like I have read and agree with multiple times, it will be for the court to decide.

            It would be a lot easier to be unbiased if it were a player from the Chiefs or the Raiders. I'm out!

            It doesn't really matter what team people are from, they are still innocent until proven guilty, unless you feel like going down the Duke Rape Case route.
            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




            formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
            I adopted Skywalker

            I have been adopted by Chris Wade

            Comment


            • #21
              Kircus is going to get cut anyways, so I don't give a crap.

              Comment


              • #22
                Is your cousin any smarter?

                Comment


                • #23
                  you know I have to say I am kinda dissapointed in the way people are respondin to all this... this guy is just asking a question and people are sitting there bashing his cousin and all.... why don't you just try and be respectful?
                  Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                  Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                  Tweet me @JoRo_5551

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by JoRo
                    you know I have to say I am kinda dissapointed in the way people are respondin to all this... this guy is just asking a question and people are sitting there bashing his cousin and all.... why don't you just try and be respectful?
                    Sorry but I don't have any respect for idiots who get in fights. Kircus was moronic for getting involved but so was the other guy. Both idiots.
                    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by JoRo
                      you know I have to say I am kinda dissapointed in the way people are respondin to all this... this guy is just asking a question and people are sitting there bashing his cousin and all.... why don't you just try and be respectful?
                      Seconded...

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Guy just asked a question? Why didn't he call his cousin Muhammed Ali? Whatever. Dude tried to break bad on a pro athlete and got laid out, probably trying to puff his chest out in front of a chick. End of story. It was not either person's smartest move. Moral of the story is: Do not stick your face in front of pro athlete's fist, grasshopper.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by 22cannon
                          anyone that thinks that lie detector tests aren't accurate have been watching too many movies. They are very accurate if the right questions are asked.

                          IMO, any guy that is following another guy to the curb after an argument wasn't doing it to make sure the guy left. He was prob. looking for trouble.
                          I agree with both these points, and the 2nd seems quite logical.

                          Not saying it wasn't Kircus' fault, but why follow him to the curb? And Kircus' reply ... "you don't know what I'm capable of" ... sounds like someone was either taunting him or threatening him.

                          Maybe they mistook him for a kicker ... those guys never get respect. j/k

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X