X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN

hahahahah nice hair
    Ben's sporting the "Alzado" do.
    "Josh has handcuffed and buried this team for the next five years if not a decade. He has no game plan."-thinkin101

"Welcome to your first losing season McD... you'll probably get a few right off the bat."-jrthefreak

"I think the season will be a bloodbath. I'm on record and stand by my prediction of a 3-13 season..."-wolverine83

Comment

Thanks for the update

How does Mike Bell look - physically, has he put on any extra muscle and does he still have that "shiftyness" to him?

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewMason
        That is always the lone positive of a little tweak-type injury ... that other players can see some more action. Hixon, Brian Clark and David Kircus -- who has been the primary first-team WR opposite Javon Walker the last couple of days -- have all seen plenty of time with Jay Cutler, Daniel Graham, et. al.
        I'm just wondering who the Broncos are going to keep. They have options to practice squad several of the youngsters, but I think we'll see some talented receivers go, maybe we'll see a "phantom IR" placed on a guy like Clark; who is raw as a receiver, but has some potential - but probably couldn't beat out a guy like Morgan or Hixon who probably have more potential as receivers/returners.

It was my belief last year, that Eslinger going on IR was a Phantom IR thing. I think it was reported that he had a shoulder injury, but it didn't seem convincing enough for me to be led to believe that he needed to go on IR. Eslinger wasn't good enough for the 53 man roster, but he was too good to put on the PS, because someone probably could have used him and signed them from us. Strength at the point of attack was always an issue with Greg, and I just hope that the experience he gets in NFLE, will help him get back into the groove of things for missing out on football last year.

Obviously this is my opinion, but I feel we have a pretty deep team. It'll be interesting to see what comes out of it, but I hope for the best.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy
          Chris Myers look like he was in good shape.
          Glad you noticed. He worked out pretty hard during the offseason. Thanks

sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

Comment

Originally posted by 62OlinesDad
            Glad you noticed. He worked out pretty hard during the offseason. Thanks
            Of all athletes i seen pictures of, Chris looked noticebly stronger from last season

He really looked like he work hard.

Comment

Working...
            X