Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OTA Day 10: Notes and Photos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OTA Day 10: Notes and Photos

    Not too much on a quiet day at Dove Valley. Brandon Marshall remains sidelined; Domenik Hixon had a nice grab during team drills; Jason Elam was in the house for field-goal team work; Eddie Moore spoke briefly after the session.

    More on those topics, as well as some photos, is in today's blog entry.

    Enjoy ...

  • #2
    All of our linemen look buff/athletic and not overweight which is pretty cool.

    Comment


    • #3
      Why is Marshall side-lined? What was the deal anyways?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Dream
        Why is Marshall side-lined? What was the deal anyways?
        I was going to ask the same thing. I know he has missed the last couple of practices but I never heard why

        Comment


        • #5



          hahahahah nice hair


          Andrew YOU DA MAN

          RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

          I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
            All of our linemen look buff/athletic and not overweight which is pretty cool.
            I was thinking the same thing.

            "Damn, our OL are small."

            Comment


            • #7
              Lepsis looked out of shape.

              Comment


              • #8
                What the?

                Originally posted by Dream
                Lepsis looked out of shape.
                Just wanted to be contrary? He might be a little round around the middle, but round IS a shape! Plus, he was 40 yards away...so what could you actually tell?

                After all, he just had major knee surgery and play o-line. He'll be in game shape by game time, I'm sure of it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm talking about his picture the other day on the website. He looked out of shape.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Chris Myers look like he was in good shape.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Dream
                      I'm talking about his picture the other day on the website. He looked out of shape.
                      i'm not worried about it. he's a big boy who has been sidelined for a long time.

                      also, put some shoulder pads on him and you'd barely notice the belly bulge, and his face has always been pudgy.

                      a little running around and he'll be right back where he was. man i'm glad to have matty back.


                      "Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
                      We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Dream
                        Why is Marshall side-lined? What was the deal anyways?
                        It looked like he just tweaked his calf. But he didn't have any extra tape around the muscle when he was out there today; just had a sweatshirt and shorts. Understandably, the coaches are going to take no chances with guys for the OTAs.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Dream
                          I'm talking about his picture the other day on the website. He looked out of shape.
                          WHAT?

                          An Olineman coming off of major knee surgery looking "out of shape"?

                          Why, I.........

                          ...I've never HEARD such proposterous claims!!!!!!





                          Made me belly laugh, dream....
                          Last edited by rcsodak; 05-31-2007, 05:46 PM.
                          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                          men."

                          -- Samuel Adams

                          sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by AndrewMason
                            It looked like he just tweaked his calf. But he didn't have any extra tape around the muscle when he was out there today; just had a sweatshirt and shorts. Understandably, the coaches are going to take no chances with guys for the OTAs.
                            Thanks man. I hope this gives Hixon the opportunity to show the coaches what he can do.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Dream
                              Thanks man. I hope this gives Hixon the opportunity to show the coaches what he can do.
                              That is always the lone positive of a little tweak-type injury ... that other players can see some more action. Hixon, Brian Clark and David Kircus -- who has been the primary first-team WR opposite Javon Walker the last couple of days -- have all seen plenty of time with Jay Cutler, Daniel Graham, et. al.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X