Georgie Foster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgie Foster

Hey, does anyone know whether he played left or right tackle in college? Also, I think we're gonna need a sweet nickname for him, if he's gonna be a starter this year.

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
    ABWRFRC

ummmmm...

Foster...Australian for stay the hell away from Plummer.

Nope, too long.

Comment

I like simply:

"Big Ole' George Foster"!

Comment

I think Foster played left tackle in college, but we are putting him at right tackle because it is the easier of the two for an inexperienced player.

In some divisions I would be worried about Lepsis at LT, but in the West there aren't any big name pash rushers. We do play Miami (Jason Taylor), New Orleans (the rookie Will Smith), Tampa (Simeon Rice), and Houston (their 3-4 with Kailee Wong and rookie Justin Babin). We usually don't have to worry about sacks too much with Plummer back there, unlike Griese who was a blue and orange bullseye.

Edit: forgot about Dwight Freeney of Indy... he is a tough one too.
        Last edited by MileHighSpirit; 06-06-2004, 08:43 AM.
        “One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain” ~Thomas Sowell

2008 Draft: my grade --> A-

Comment

Cool, thanks guys. Let's hope someday he can be a stud at LT, i'm not very sold on lepsis.

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
          ABWRFRC

Comment

Just be glad salaam is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977

Just be glad salaam is gone.
              Ditto! If Foster's just gotta play "up" to Salaami's level, he's probably there, NOW! But I'm thinking with a year of the System in him, he'll be the LT next year.
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

hey justus. your sig picture is awesome man! thats one of the coolest, if not the coolest one ive seen. good idea, its cool.
                mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Wuts so bad about Salaam?

Comment

I nominate "King George" for his George Fosters nickname

Comment

Nah...King George is too lame...what has this guy done anyway?!?!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                        Nah...King George is too lame...what has this guy done anyway?!?!
                        Its not what he has done, its what he will do!

Comment

Ok.....I hope he doesn't give up multiple sacks or let that one guy slip past him to kill Jake Plummer.

Comment

Foster was so COOL at Fan Fair. He hosted Bronco Bingo. He really got into it. It was the first session at 12:00 on Saturday. He tried to get the crowd going, he even did a little dance on the platform at one time.

My children got his autograph and thought it was great.

Hopefully he will help us for a long time.

It was fun to meet him and to speak with him in person and wish him well on the season.
                            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

How big is he in person?>

Comment

Working...
                              X