Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan Fair

Fan Fair
    I attended day 1 of Fan Fair and will be going tomorrow. Here are some thoughts:

1. Unless you are a kid forget about getting a top players autograph. At the adults line we get P.J Alexander and Ben Hamilton. In the kids line, John Lynch and Ashley Lelie

2. The line for the adults was about 45 minutes long in the sun. And they cut off the north end zone one in the afternoon.

3. It seemed very chaotic with not much in the way of organization.

4. The seminars on the club level were great. I enjoyed the one with Bobby Turner and Garrison Hearst and Mike Anderson. Great questions and answers and all seemed to enjoy

5. Ditton for Kubiak and Quentin Griffen. Honest answers and was very enjoyable.

6. Larry Coyer outside was great but hard to hear and hard to ask questions.

7. Where were all the current players. Not many in attendance Sat

8. Where were recent veterens like John Elway, Terrell Davis, Shannon Sharp and Ed McCaffrey? It would have been great to have them there.

More staged events like the above would make it a lot more fun and more playes scattered about signing. I bought a helmet and ball from the Broncos shop and it was a waste of money. I waited in line for 1 hour with no idea of what player was signing only to get to the front of the line and get P. J Alexander ?? No offense, but couldn't some of the starters show up. I never saw Champ Bailey who was listed as being there on Saturday. And I am sure Mike and Jake and all the others will only sign for the kids. No offense, but I buy tickets too and have been a long time fan.
    Bronco Bob

Hey, thanks for the report, make sure to update us on how today was, hopefully it was better. I was sooooo close to dropping 500 bucks for plane tickets to denver, maybe it's a good thing i didn't.

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
    ABWRFRC

Comment

i dunno i enjoyed my self!!!

I took pics with ashley lelie, al wilson, trevor pryce, fatafehit, dj williams!!

i got Q, Tatum, Rod, Rueben, Mobley, WIlson, and Elam's Autographs!

it's all about working the system!

Comment

Hey man, in case i make it next year, how exactly do you work the system?

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
        ABWRFRC

Comment

Yeah tell me the system too, I was there and running around all day. All I saw out in the stadium was non-starters. Like I said before Lelie and Lynch was at the kids only. Now today was a different story, since it's 1:45 am I am too tired to update. I will update Sunday's story tomorrow. All in all a great time and we were lucky to have the chance.
          Bronco Bob

Comment

my avatar is me and al wilson!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X