deltha o'neal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deltha o'neal

Deltha, I just wanted to tell you that youve been my fav player since u played at Cal. Don't worry about the switch to offense man, u definitely have the talent to be a star cornerback, but just take the switch to wide receiver as a blessing and give it a shot cuz i think you could be tight receiver too. Well Good luck playa.

Pce

TJ Ross

1 catch, 1 yard. Boy needs to hit the offensive playbook a little more.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

no, he needs to be back where he belongs>> DEF!<<

Comment

Why so opponents can make toast out of him?
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

because he is the biggest turnover threat we have. he just needs to learn the moves of a WR he keeps getting burned on, i think thats what shanahan is doin.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

He should have picked something up from all the recievers that have burned him latley...
            Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Deltha has been burned for about 5 tds, costing us at least two games. The only was he is going on defense is to collect the jocks on laundry day.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                Deltha has been burned for about 5 tds, costing us at least two games. The only was he is going on defense is to collect the jocks on laundry day.
                that may be true, but actually, he only got "burned" for about 2 of those 5 TD's. 2 of them come to mind. i remember the lions game, deltha had good position, he just didnt turn around in time. he tried to put his hand in the WR arms, but he was a sec. late. and the pats game on monday night, he wasnt burned on that either, he was in great position, but brady threw a perfect pass, there was no way he could have got to it even if he looked for it. Both of our stating CB's got burned WAY worse than deltha did that day. Deltha isnt as bad as most people think. he just needs to turn around and look for the ball when he is deep. I hope he goes back on defense with a new attitude.
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                  1 catch, 1 yard. Boy needs to hit the offensive playbook a little more.

I aint like he's been playing on O all this year. Learn the game playa.
                  Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                    Why so opponents can make toast out of him?
                    no way.. look at his stats.. bad season that all.. plus he barely has played this year.. how the hell can he do anything if he is benched?

Comment

If he focused I think you're right, however, he hasn't to this point.
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Deltha...BIG HIPE...BIG DISAPPOINTMENT....PERIOD....He did have one good year but I don't think he can tackle a lick like some of the Broncos now...He reminds me of Deion.

Comment

I hope Deltha goes back to defense next year. He has learned some WR moves which makes it easier for him to defend against now. He WAS our biggest INT threat so i would like him back on D, he does well sniffing out screens too! He is still the fastest DB we have and i think we really need him to save salary cap space so we dont go spending money on other free agents who would get burned too. Woodson and Bailey keep coming up but people dont know how many times they get burned also, it happens.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I will quote Mike Shanahan here...........in todays Denver Post he stated IF O'Neal returns he WILL NOT play on defense he will be a WR or he will be sent packing.

Personally I'd rather see him hit the bricks...........his attitude has sucked the past 2 seasons and its believed he was one of the "stragglers" that Rod Smith was talking about.........so unless he has a major attitude change then I hope we say good bye to him

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...872667,00.html

Comment

Originally posted by Doc®
                              I will quote Mike Shanahan here...........in todays Denver Post he stated IF O'Neal returns he WILL NOT play on defense he will be a WR or he will be sent packing.

Personally I'd rather see him hit the bricks...........his attitude has sucked the past 2 seasons and its believed he was one of the "stragglers" that Rod Smith was talking about.........so unless he has a major attitude change then I hope we say good bye to him

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...872667,00.html
                              well there must be some serious off-field situations cause oneal hasnt been playing THAT bad in the secondary. You cant name me one good CB that hasnt got burned less than 7 times in a year.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X