No announcement yet.

deltha o'neal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are too hard on Deltha, just go back and look at the tapes, Deltha stays right with the receiver most of the time, he just doesnt turn and knock it away fast enough. I remember the Lions game, he was right in front of the receiver,practically in his pocket, but put his hand up a split second too late, against the pats, he was right with the receiver, had him pinned against the sideline and everything, but the passs was towards the sideline so deltha, or ANY other CB we have, could have made a play on it. You cant tell me walls and herndon havent got straight LEFT in the dust either! Deltha just hasnt put his hand up fast enough. That can be fixed, he hasnt played ridiculously HORRIBLE like you seem to think.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
      You are too hard on Deltha, just go back and look at the tapes, Deltha stays right with the receiver most of the time, he just doesnt turn and knock it away fast enough. I remember the Lions game, he was right in front of the receiver,practically in his pocket, but put his hand up a split second too late, against the pats, he was right with the receiver, had him pinned against the sideline and everything, but the passs was towards the sideline so deltha, or ANY other CB we have, could have made a play on it. You cant tell me walls and herndon havent got straight LEFT in the dust either! Deltha just hasnt put his hand up fast enough. That can be fixed, he hasnt played ridiculously HORRIBLE like you seem to think.

I most certainly AM NOT being too hard on him.

He is a PROFESSIONAL and should act and play like one.........actually the sorry bastard should be arrested for impersonating a football player!

You just said it best right here........................

Deltha stays right with the receiver most of the time, he just doesnt turn and knock it away fast enough.
      I seen the play against New England and he had his BACK to the play and was several yards OFF his man.

You can stick up for this loser all you want but it DONT change the fact that his attitude sucks on and off the field and his play has been a disgrace to the entire Bronco franchise.

This season was the second time he has been benched........recall last year near the end of the season when Tyrone Poole replaced him in the line up because he was dragging his ass in practice and had a sour attitude...........you should be just as p!ssed as I am at him, it is guys LIKE HIM that keep the Broncos a mediocre team and its HIM and guys LIKE HIM that keep us from getting to the playoffs and advancing........he has NO heart and sac!!

He had one decent season.........big fuggin deal!! He needs to realize there is NO I in team and its NOT all about him!!

Comment

Which is exactly why you switch him to WR and tell him he cant play DB no more, to instill an appreciation for what he had and a better attitude. Its been done before, and most of the shut down CB's in the league today played WR in their career.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Which is exactly why you switch him to WR and tell him he cant play DB no more, to instill an appreciation for what he had and a better attitude. Its been done before, and most of the shut down CB's in the league today played WR in their career.
          Uggggggg!!

Comment

If he ever plays on Defense, it won't be in a Denver uniform.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

You are probably right but i can almost guarantee you deltha will emerge as a probowler with another team. you'll see. Another team will put the talent to good use and you'll see what im talkin about.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

You are probably right but i can almost guarantee you deltha will emerge as a probowler with another team. you'll see. Another team will put the talent to good use and you'll see what im talkin about.
                I think your right also, he just needs to grow up some. When he matures a little bit more, then maybe he will take this football thing seriously. Unfortunatly, by that time, he could be on another team. His talent shouldn't go to waste though.

Comment

Deltha is way inconsistant, plays very good 1 game and just plain out terrible the next, its probably best to just let him go, though he will prolly be great somewhere else, but his time in denver was just a waste to us and him

Comment

Working...
                  X