With Adams signed Who loses a job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Adams signed Who loses a job

who do you all think will lose a roster spot for a one year rental. i always hate one year signings. one because we lose the chance at looking at younger talent.
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

We will lose someone who is not as good as Adams. It isn't a worry to me.

Comment

I say Adams and Warren start and then we keen Thomas for sure and we'll cut who ever doenst' impress in camp.

Comment

If (insert the tackle's name we drafted...can't remember) can play as well as people say he can, then I see McKinley getting less playing time, but I don't think anyone important will lose a roster spot. We've got A LOT of veteran guys on the D-line now and A LOT of young talent. You can't go wrong with a bunch of vets (like Lang) who want to teach the young guys how to play.
        Originally posted by Soldier96B
        i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

My best guess is that both Burton and Gordon will more than likely be gone before the end training camp.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

uhhh this is one of our best moves we did in the offseason, just remeber we do play tomlinson and larry johnson so a big dt was needed and filled

Comment

Hey Veal,

Sha na na na! Sha na na na! Hey! Hey! Hey! Good Bye!

OOOOPS!....Just dreaming.

I'll wait until after training camp to find out who gets the boot.

Whoever loses their job as a result of Adams signing isn't someone who was going to help the team much anyway.

Shanahan just might enjoy the most job security in the league, but he still has to approach each season as though it could be his last. After all, it could be. He has to make the decisions that he believes will make the team competitive this year before he worries about the next.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by RBK_Bronco
                we'll cut who ever doenst' impress in camp.
                Exactly! :thumb:
                sigpic

Comment

Burton or Gordon probably. I don't see Veal being cut because he just signed a fairly large contract exstension last season. It would be too costly to release him.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan
                    Burton or Gordon probably. I don't see Veal being cut because he just signed a fairly large contract exstension last season. It would be too costly to release him.
                    That depends on how big the signing bonus was. If it's not a huge bonus, then it won't cost too much to cut him.

You have to remember, with the new system, Burton and Gordon fit better than Veal does.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee
                      Hey Veal,

Whoever loses their job as a result of Adams signing isn't someone who was going to help the team much anyway.

Shanahan just might enjoy the most job security in the league, but he still has to approach each season as though it could be his last. After all, it could be. He has to make the decisions that he believes will make the team competitive this year before he worries about the next.
                      Your right Veal is a gonner

Comment

Hey Veal,

I doubt Veal gets cut.

By the end of the seaso he signed an extension to his contract and the only person I see being cut from the DT position is Burton.

Comment

That depends on how big the signing bonus was. If it's not a huge bonus, then it won't cost too much to cut him.

You have to remember, with the new system, Burton and Gordon fit better than Veal does.
                          I was watching the NFL Network this evening and they talked briefly about Denver signing Adams. I believe the said something to the effect he will get a modest signing bonus whatever that means.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

doant get me wrong this was a good singing but i feel we are gearing up for a run but how will that cost us next year.
                            The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                            While he sits by his hearth at home.
                            Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                            That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Veal has been running with the first team defense next to Warren. He will probably make the team, and get quite a bit of playing time in the rotation this year.

I think Warren and Adams are the starters, but we will see Veal and Thomas extensively, and Thomas will probably earn more and more playing time as the season goes on. I would not be surprised if he's a starter later in the year.

I see Burton or Gordon, or both being cut. McKinley will probably make the team because he can play all of the line positions.

Comment

Working...
                              X