Best Broncos LB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Broncos LB

i think eventually Al Wilson will be the greatest!
    Randy Gradishar
    11.11%
    Tom Jackson
    20.00%
    Al Wilson
    44.44%
    Karl Mecklenburg
    24.44%

i have to vote for tom jackson, but my vote will go to wilson in a few years

Comment

TJ was great and I really loved him... But AW is/was the best.
      sigpic

Comment

today meckenburg in a few years al wilson
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Mecklenburg for now, Al Wilson coming very close ...was tempting :-)

Comment

I can only assume that most people on here never saw Randy Gradishar play. The guy had multiple 200+ tackle seasons. NOBODY does that today. The fact that he is not in the Hall of Fame is a travesty!
            "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Not surprising to see Wilson getting the most votes, since at least half of the posters didn't get to see Grad/Meck.
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                i have to vote for tom jackson, but my vote will go to wilson in a few years
                ditto
                sigpic

Comment

well either meck, grad, or jackson its apparant that the broncos have had some great lb, add wilson to the list soon
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho
                    well either meck, grad, or jackson its apparant that the broncos have had some great lb, add wilson to the list soon
                    na Wilson is already on that list.....but will go higher soon! you can add DJ Williams to that list soon =p

JIM is the man!!

"Listen to the footsteps of those who have gone before you. They speak to you of honor and the importance of duty. They remind you of your traditions." Casper W. Weinberger

Comment

Not surprising to see Wilson getting the most votes, since at least half of the posters didn't get to see Grad/Meck
                      ur probably right rc, i personaly voted for al, coz i never saw gradishar or TJ (wasnt born then). maybe if i saw them play my vote would be different, who knows
                      "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Comment

Tough pick. I was torn between Jackson and Mecklenburg, but I decided to go with Meck. I think I saw a video of Gradishar once, and he was VERY good, but I don't know him too well.

Al is good, and I will give him his props, but I can't put him above Jackson or Meck at this point. Give him a few more years, and then MAYBE.
                        Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

Gotta go with Rhino the Albino, he was amazing.

Comment

Working...
                          X