Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Anybody Love This Idea? Let Me Know What You Think!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Anybody Love This Idea? Let Me Know What You Think!

I was wonder if anybody would love to see the NFL add this idea:

Thanksgiving Day & Thanksgiving Weekend, all teams must wear Ol' School Uniforms to thank the past history of the NFL. Other teams who has never changed their original Uniforms must wear Alternat Uniforms (Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Carolina Panthers).

They wear the Ol' School Uniforms only on Thanksgiving Day and not on Thanksgiving Weekend.

It would kind of be like what the NBA does every now and then with the throwback jerseys.

How many of you guys would love to see this?
    Last edited by Broncos28; 06-08-2004, 02:01 PM.

I'd love it..[sarcasm](<Considering they already do it)
    Last edited by ReleaseTheBeast7; 06-08-2004, 01:53 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Didn't they do that already?

Comment

dont they already do this?

Comment

Yes they do, please tell me it's a joke thread..
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
            Didn't they do that already?
            Originally posted by EddyMac87
            dont they already do this?
            No they haven't. Only on Thanksgiving Day they have the Detroit Lions, Dallas Cowboys and the team that they are respectably playing wear Ol' School Uniforms. But on Thanksgiving Weekend, all the teams just wear regular Uniforms.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos28
              No they haven't. Only on Thanksgiving Day they have the Detroit Lions, Dallas Cowboys and the team that they are respectably playing wear Ol' School Uniforms. But on Thanksgiving Weekend, all the teams just wear regular Uniforms.

But we wore our old school last year didn't we? Please tell me I didn't imagine this.

Comment

But we wore our old school last year didn't we? Please tell me I didn't imagine this.
                Im pretty sure we did...

Comment

No you didn't...
                  sigpic

Comment

No, we did not wear them. You guys must be thinking of Madden. We only wore the all blue uniforms and just the regular combination at home and away.

Comment

I do remember us wear out Old Orange jerseys in '01 at dallas. I didnt get to watch many games last year so not sure about that.
                      "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

Originally posted by Denver#1
                        I do remember us wear out Old Orange jerseys in '01 at dallas. I didnt get to watch many games last year so not sure about that.
                        Just watch the highlights on the site... I'm pretty sure we did.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, the last time we wore the Ol' School Uniform was when we played the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day. But we have not wore them since. I kept telling you guys this. WE DID NOT WEAR THEM LAST YEAR! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
                            Yes they do, please tell me it's a joke thread..
                            I love how you guys get off on trying to prove other people wrong. You must really feel like dumba$$e$ when you realize that you are the one that was wrong. Any real Broncos fan that watched all of the games last year would realize we didn't wear throwback jerseys on Turkey-day weekend. Before you rag on somebody, saying their thread must be a joke, do a little research.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos28
                              Yes, the last time we wore the Ol' School Uniform was when we played the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day. But we have not wore them since. I kept telling you guys this. WE DID NOT WEAR THEM LAST YEAR! LOL!
                              You're right. We didn't wear them last year. The only time we deviated from our usual uniforms was when Devnver went all blue for the two Monday Night games.

I wouldn't mind seeing each team wearing their throwbacks for Thanksgiving weekend.
                              sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Working...
                              X