Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Anybody Love This Idea? Let Me Know What You Think!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only on the Thanksgiving day.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by sketch2600
      I love how you guys get off on trying to prove other people wrong. You must really feel like dumba$$e$ when you realize that you are the one that was wrong. Any real Broncos fan that watched all of the games last year would realize we didn't wear throwback jerseys on Turkey-day weekend. Before you rag on somebody, saying their thread must be a joke, do a little research.
      Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
      You're right. We didn't wear them last year. The only time we deviated from our usual uniforms was when Devnver went all blue for the two Monday Night games.

I wouldn't mind seeing each team wearing their throwbacks for Thanksgiving weekend.
      Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! Thank you for backing me up on this one. But for you guys who said that I was wrong, it's all love. LOL! We all Broncos Fans, let us stay United as one. Anyway, let's just get back to the topic please People.

Comment

I seriously thought we did. I coulda sworn I saw orange jerseys in one of the games.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sketch2600
          I love how you guys get off on trying to prove other people wrong. You must really feel like dumba$$e$ when you realize that you are the one that was wrong. Any real Broncos fan that watched all of the games last year would realize we didn't wear throwback jerseys on Turkey-day weekend. Before you rag on somebody, saying their thread must be a joke, do a little research.

I'll admit I wasn't sure.

Comment

So does everybody love this idea or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos28
              So does everybody love this idea or not?
              sure, if we win i could care less what we wore.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                sure, if we win i could care less what we wore.
                You know you would love to see them wear the Throwbacks again. But I'm just not talking about us but I'm talking about all the 32 NFL teams.

All the 32 NFL teams should wear Throwback Uniforms on Thanksgiving Day, Thanksgiving Weekend, and the Monday Night Game of that Week. I think that Week always falls on Week 12.

But anyway they should do it because it would be fun for the Players and the Fans. Plus you never know what they would do with it as far as retail. They can sell the Throwback Jerseys. Imagine a Champ Bailey orange Denver Broncos Authentic Throwback Jersey. Or a Michael Vick red Atlanta Falcons Authentic Throwback Jersey. It would be great y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos28
                  Yes, the last time we wore the Ol' School Uniform was when we played the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day. But we have not wore them since. I kept telling you guys this. WE DID NOT WEAR THEM LAST YEAR! LOL!
                  Iwas there - I was there

Lets go really ol school and break out the striped socks

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                    Iwas there - I was there

Lets go really ol school and break out the striped socks
                    I dig older chicks.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

LOL! Let's get back to the topic please.

Comment

Working...
                      X