• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    i say rivers and LT has an offensive EXPLOSION! just my .02
    Yeah only it'll blow up in their face.
    sigpic

Comment

Here it is:
      1st Place: It will be a toss up between the Denver Broncos and the Kansas City Chiefs.
      2nt Place: Who ever ends up losing the AFC West between the Denver Broncos and the Kansas City Chiefs.
      3rd Place: Chokeland Raiders, the best I can see them is 8-8.
      4th Place: San Diego ReChargers, the name speaks for itself. They will have the first pick on the 2005 NFL Draft. At least that is where I am predicting where this team will be.

Note To Kansas City Chiefs Fans: What I really think the Kansas City Chiefs really needs to do is take advantage of their great Offensive Line as well is Priest Holmes. I think the last two years they have been trying to score too fast. I think they should run the ball more and run a lot of clock. The less time their Defense is out there the better they will be.
      Last edited by Broncos28; 06-09-2004, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Broncos - 11-5/12-4
        Chargers - 6-10
        Cheifs - 10-6
        Raiders - 7-9

Comment

I think the broncos will go 14-2
          with their only losses coming from k.c. and indy

Comment

Re: Re: that rule will effect alot of teams

Originally posted by dred
            That was a great game. 38-34
            I remember the Colts driving in the last remaining minutes of the game.... We are pounding at the goaline when all of a sudden.... McGinest "fakes an injury" to stop the clock.
            Whats this? McGinest is back in on the very next play and stops Edge from scoring the winning TD. Pats win!

"Losing to the better team" has taken on a new meaning for me after that game, to be honest with you.

Do you seriously see Baltimore beating New England this season?
            they are not exactly in the toughest division in the conference.
            if they get any offense they are at least a playoff team. if thier offense does good they will be one of the top teams on the afc. they just don't have the best d they have the best scoring D so any offense from them makes them hard to beat. it's when the offense gives the ball right back is what makes them suspect. NE hasn't played that baltimore defense for at least the last two years it would be nice to see them play against each other.
            Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Re: Re: that rule will effect alot of teams

Originally posted by broncos4ever
              bklynbronco,

Great to hear from you again, I thought you dropped off the planet...
              thanks i was away on the west coast on some training for my job. glad to be back.
              Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Working...
              X