Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can We Start Looking at the Raiders Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can We Start Looking at the Raiders Now?

I know yesterday was very hard to take. I still can't really believe what I saw. But now on to bigger and better. I mean really as much fun as it is debating with our faithful Chief fans that are here it is time to take up the old fight. The one we realllllllyy look forward to. We've got the Raiders to discuss, slam, bad mouth, diss, you name it. People if we're going to get the ship righted it starts right here, right now with us. Time to bring it all, all the loathing and hate thats out there simmering, yet ready to boil over.

BRONCOS DESTROY THE RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Bring Em on.

Although...I'm a little nervous this time... They've now almost beat the Chiefs twice and they beat Minnisota. Course, we almost beat both of those also and we creamed Oakland last time. Let's just hope we can do it again.
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
      Bring Em on.

Although...I'm a little nervous this time... They've now almost beat the Chiefs twice and they beat Minnisota. Course, we almost beat both of those also and we creamed Oakland last time. Let's just hope we can do it again.
      2 words

Rick Mirer
      Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

I obviously didn't watch much of the Chiefs-Raiders game yesterday because I was watching the Broncos. But I am a little concerned that the Raiders are playing better than now than were earlier this year.

Now, not only do I want to beat the Raiders just because they're the Raiders but we also need this win badly to keep any playoff hopes alive.

I think the Broncos are a better team than they showed yesterday. But they'd better develop a mean, nasty attitude real soon and take the Bears game out of the Faiders.

We can do it, but will we do it? That is the question.
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

If we only win one more game this season IT BETTER be against the dreaded Faiders. Gawd losing to them would suck big time!

GO BRONCOS!!
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco
            Bring Em on.

control the run and you have a good shot at waxing the raiders. they are playing decent defense as opposed to a few weeks ago. rick mirer isn't allowed to lose the game. but he admittedly has looked sharp. you bronco fans might bash this but they've taken a lessen from denver and plummer. jake isn't really allowed to lose the game, nor is he allowed to toss the ball downfield. 90% of mirer's balls on Sunday went no more than 10 yards in the air. very much ball control and good defense. way different from raiders of the past.
            The NFL 2005 season... The season the NFL finally changed the rule around cut-blocking. Now will Denver actually play nice?

"I predict Jake & the offense will take pretty good care of the ball and there will be no turnovers™" - urinal_cake

Originally posted by EMCF
            But wait until you meet a team of non-pansy players who can get it down for 4 quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedStick
              control the run and you have a good shot at waxing the raiders. they are playing decent defense as opposed to a few weeks ago. rick mirer isn't allowed to lose the game. but he admittedly has looked sharp. you bronco fans might bash this but they've taken a lessen from denver and plummer. jake isn't really allowed to lose the game, nor is he allowed to toss the ball downfield. 90% of mirer's balls on Sunday went no more than 10 yards in the air. very much ball control and good defense. way different from raiders of the past.
              Hey, Jake can make some big-time throws. Did you see last week against the Chargers?

Yesterday was just a disaster in all phases of the game. And the Bears defense did play better than I expected so I give them some credit.
              "You can't take the sky from me..."
              ------
              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I only saw a little of the KC-Raiders game yesterday, as I was very busy yelling out audibles at Jake.
                Anyway from what I saw out of the raiders is they're trying to pound the ball alot with Wheatley and Garner, and exactly, Mirer is making sure he doesn't lose the game. I think our D will step up and take care of business. We just need the O to show up for more than 2 quarters.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

I saw the chiefs raiders game yesterday ( cuz afn didnt air the broncos game ) and I have to say that they put up a helluva fight. a last second FG was the only thing that kept them from OT. but I think we have enough in our tank to take it to the raiders.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

HUGE GAME

Our bitter division rivals and IT IS NEVER easy going into oakland and playing the dreaded raiders

BUT I had this game as a toss up/loss looking at our schedule after the bye, so if we can win this that will make up fotr the Bears loss and we are back on track

week by week this league goes

GO BRONCOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hopefully miami will lose on thursday. GO COWBOYS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
                        Hopefully miami will lose on thursday. GO COWBOYS!!
                        they should beat the fins...
                        the fins have 3 plays
                        Ricky Williams runs right
                        Ricky Williams runs left
                        and Ricky Williams runs down the middle....lol

Comment

Broncos will win out if they learn how to finish off drives. Those stats dont lie, we move the ball with the best and can stop the ball every time, its just not translating into points yet. Thats the ONLY problem right now.
                          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I agree

I agree and they need to make better calls.

Comment

Re: I agree

Originally posted by OklahomaSooners
                              I agree and they need to make better calls.
                              we have to execute WHATEVER play thats called.
                              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X