Raider game predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raider game predictions

We lost to the bears at home, time to get over it now, even though it sucked alot.
    What do you think i'll happen in the raider game. I meen they have been pretty good the past few weeks, beeting the vikings and givin the chiefs a hard time, will they beat the broncos(hope not cuz dat'll suk). I think if they get CP runnin more, and they put sum glu on the hands of those wide recievers,and our D holda it ground, and our special teems duzn't mess up(meening elam cant miss those frggin FG'S) then we got this, but if not u can make the broncos record 6-6.

I expect the Raiders to prevail, however, this could be a Bronco win. If it is, the Broncos finish 8-8. If they lose, 7-9.
    Last edited by Aardwolf; 11-24-2003, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Of course you would. You only come here when the Broncos lose and only have negative things to say. So why should we expect anything different. You are not a Broncos fan. Sure you know the stats, but that does not make you a fan.
      Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Next game

Broncos win against Raiders assuming Al Wilson plays.

But they lose against KC because they are inconsistent and KC is a better team with few injuries.

Comment

Personally, I think that the embarrasment that this loss caused us will be quite the motivator for players and coaches alike. I know that we have quite a few out, but I've seen teams over the years win games just off of heart. I think that we in for good surprises these next few games.

Comment

Motivation ?

Sitngrin, I think u are right. I thought Plummer in his news conference was quite composed. After such a loss, one really gets to find the character of the team. But the problem is whether they can do it on a consistent basis? I think they will beat the Raiders but can they keep the motivation sustained and beat the Chiefs?

Comment

The broncos can win gainst the raiders, but if they play like they did against da bears theres no way theyll win.CP is the only ne who doesn't have to be dsappointed I meen look he got 165 yds on only 14 carries, I thin he wooould have gotten 200 if they let em run mo.

Comment

The Oakland RB's showed some life on Sunday. I have no doubt we'll be able to handle the passing game, I just hope that we don't give up the big play on the run.

I think if we can get Buchanon to whip off his lid, we win!

Comment

I don't know about the KC game. That is the one that has me most worried. I think we will take the raiders ( lowercase on purpose ), but KC has done well all year. It will take all we have to beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by DPAC88
                    The broncos can win gainst the raiders, but if they play like they did against da bears theres no way theyll win.
                    that sums it up
                    sigpic
                    go broncos
                    share the sidewalk
                    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

yes

yes

Comment

Broncos lose

Shanahan uses SHarpe injury as excuse and Javalon defends Shanahan thanks to the 10 % $ share he gets from Shanny

Comment

Ok sooners suck Duck!Its all abut U.S.C !!

oHH Ya the Broncs will lose myt guess. (31-20)

Comment

Raiders

The Broncos better watchout because the Raiders are getting their **** together and starting to play with a little pride; after that ass whipping the Broncos gave them, the Raiders will be chomping at the bit, now that the Broncos got beat up by the Bears on Sunday. Especially with Wilson hurt and Sharpe still woosy. They will key on Portis and attack Plummer like the Bears did in the second quarter on in the game yesterday. The Broncos showed that they are lacking the focus needed to go far or do well this year. Mentally they were not in the game and the Bears came to play, just like every other team they'll face this season. They better get their **** together or they'll be watching the playoffs from home like the rest of us.

Comment

An embarrassing loss like that should be a great motivator. I think the Broncos rebound and take it to the Raiders.
                              "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Working...
                              X