Clinton Portis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton Portis

POLL: CAN PORTIS GET 150 ON THE GROUND!!

yeah, a possibility. In order for that to happen, Kanell must complete some passes. Otherwise, its 8 in the box all night long.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

IF THE O- LINE TIGHTENS UP

IF THE O LINE DO A BETTER JOB AT BLOCKING FOR CLINTON I THINK HE CAN GET 150 YARDS EVERY GAME. BUT I FEEL LIKE IF DEFENSE IS TIGHT THEN THE O LINE SHOULD BE TO SO THAT WAY WE COULD HAVE A WELL BALANCED TEAM
      I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
        yeah, a possibility. In order for that to happen, Kanell must complete some passes. Otherwise, its 8 in the box all night long.
        I WAS JUST RESPONDING TO YOUR SIGNATURE I AM A GOD FEARING YOUNG WOMAN AND WHEN I SAW WHAT YOU WROTE THAT TOUCHED ME I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE SPIRITUAL LIKE THAT BUT I THINK THAT IS A DEEP MESSAGE OR SHOULD I SAY A DEEP SIGNATURE.
        I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Re: IF THE O- LINE TIGHTENS UP

Originally posted by neisha26
          IF THE O LINE DO A BETTER JOB AT BLOCKING FOR CLINTON I THINK HE CAN GET 150 YARDS EVERY GAME. BUT I FEEL LIKE IF DEFENSE IS TIGHT THEN THE O LINE SHOULD BE TO SO THAT WAY WE COULD HAVE A WELL BALANCED TEAM
          The o line is only 5 guys ya know. 5 guys cant block 8, and clinton cant shake em all so kanell does have to make some throws thats the only way. portis isnt THAT good
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: Re: IF THE O- LINE TIGHTENS UP

Originally posted by Return of Lava
            The o line is only 5 guys ya know. 5 guys cant block 8, and clinton cant shake em all so kanell does have to make some throws thats the only way. portis isnt THAT good
            I know that the offense is only five guys i understand that. but i think that they could do a better job. i respect your opinion about clinton and you have a right to that but i have mine to and thats only if the offense tighten up that he could get 150 yards per game.
            I'm Such A Lady

Comment

you really LOVE that guy huh? thats ok. he cant dress better than me though!
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Clinton Portis

sports has the Answer, T-Mac, Shaq, D-Nice, and other nicknames.

football has "The Human Joystick", "Air McNair", among many.

If there is one, what is the main nickname for Clinton Portis?
                Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Clinton Portis is "the turth"

He has a lot of other ones though like "BD"

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

most people refer to him as "C.P."

Most people like him do have nicknames so I am sure he has one.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                      Clinton Portis is "the turth"

He has a lot of other ones though like "BD"
                      clinton said these were his nicknames from his teammates

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I think one of them is Booty Doo because his booty sticks out farther then his stomach doo. I think I saw that on Rocky Mountain Sports Report.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                          I think one of them is Booty Doo because his booty sticks out farther then his stomach doo. I think I saw that on Rocky Mountain Sports Report.
                          LOL, thats what "BD"stood for

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: Clinton Portis

Originally posted by chickennob2
                            sports has the Answer, T-Mac, Shaq, D-Nice, and other nicknames.

football has "The Human Joystick", "Air McNair", among many.

If there is one, what is the main nickname for Clinton Portis?
                            "Pimp" he has a pole down in his basment so he live out his life dream of being "a fireman"
                            Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

I heard the players called him Sonic last season because they thought he moved like Sonic the Hedgehog. I don't know if they still do.
                              "You can't take the sky from me..."
                              ------
                              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
                              X