toughest team on schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toughest team on schedule

Who will be the toughest team on Denvers schedule this year?

I'm thinking the Cheifs or the Colts will be a challenge

carolina and atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
      carolina and atlanta
      Take Carolina off that list...
      Carolina isn't going to be great..they were an OK team last year but played serious D..their Offense was horrible lead by Jake Delhomme, a lot of lobs from him and a lot of great catches by those WR's and Mr. Stephen Davis had a solid year...

but Atlanta..wow, you're absolutely right, much better team than last years, and if Vick can actually start the season..they're going to be real dangerous..
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Atlanta is a one demisional team. With our defense, and the speed we can bring after Vick, I would not worry about the "No Cajones Falcones"...

Now, Houston is a tough team... we under-estimate their abilities, and these boys know how to win football games.
        "When Reason Fails... Force Prevails."

Comment

Originally posted by OrngBluRecknCru
          Atlanta is a one demisional team. With our defense, and the speed we can bring after Vick, I would not worry about the "No Cajones Falcones"...

Now, Houston is a tough team... we under-estimate their abilities, and these boys know how to win football games.
          Here we go again. Atlanta is a good team. If Mike Vick plays then this will be a tough game. And as far as not worrying about a "one dimensional" Falcon team I believe we lost to a no dimensional Chicago team last year.
          Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Sorry but until the game, I don't think we have much chance against the Broncos. Your defense w/ Bailey should have enough to contain us offensivel, your offense will test our defense as well. A lot of people forget the Falcons will NOT be using the scheme Jim Mora used in San Francisco opting for the scheme Donatell used in Green Bay. Donatell's scheme was more blitz happy and definitely put more weight on causing turnovers and havock in the backfield as opposed to stopping yardage gains (how total defense is ranked). Not to mention no one right now knows how the defense will play.

Sonja Grimes, My Cousin, We Miss and Love You.
            The Falcons Flock Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by luvdembroncs
              Here we go again. Atlanta is a good team. If Mike Vick plays then this will be a tough game. And as far as not worrying about a "one dimensional" Falcon team I believe we lost to a no dimensional Chicago team last year.
              You know as well as I do that losing to Chicago was a fluke... and at the risk of sounding cliche "Anyone can win on any given Sunday."

Let's try and keep the teams in perspective: Both teams bring the best game they have to Invesco... Broncos win no question. Sure Vick is explosive and can score readily... but the Falcons defense is shotty at best, do you feel they can stop us when we have the football?

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
                Take Carolina off that list...
                Carolina isn't going to be great..they were an OK team last year but played serious D..their Offense was horrible lead by Jake Delhomme, a lot of lobs from him and a lot of great catches by those WR's and Mr. Stephen Davis had a solid year...

but Atlanta..wow, you're absolutely right, much better team than last years, and if Vick can actually start the season..they're going to be real dangerous..
                OK team in the SB?

Comment

Originally posted by OrngBluRecknCru
                  You know as well as I do that losing to Chicago was a fluke... and at the risk of sounding cliche "Anyone can win on any given Sunday."

Let's try and keep the teams in perspective: Both teams bring the best game they have to Invesco... Broncos win no question. Sure Vick is explosive and can score readily... but the Falcons defense is shotty at best, do you feel they can stop us when we have the football?
                  I think that Denver should win the game. But that does not mean that it will be an easy win. It will probably be a tough game.
                  Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by luvdembroncs
                    It will probably be a tough game.
                    I won't disagree with you on the outcome of the game... I'm just not ready to call the Falcons a tough team.

But what do I know... if I was any good and judging on-field talent, I'd be a pro-scout... instead of posting my opinions on the web!

Comment

I'm always amused by internet tough guys... I'll take that bet... whats your wager?

Comment

jax will be good this year mark my words

Comment

Re: Jax-part II

Originally posted by Black59Razor
                          I am honorable enough to live up to a wager....I don't think the site would condone a $$$ bet, so come up with something....I see you are from Colorado, as I am, so name your pleasure...

Be careful before you wager, and think about it, Jacksonville is a tough place to play and a definite 'snake pit' game...especailly after a Sunday Nighter against KC....

...boy, you better beat KC, or 0-2 will be an ugly start...
                          I'm good to go. The support you have for your team is admirable... although it will be your undoing.

I suggest the loser begns a thread on this message board exclaiming the greatness of the victory and what a dominating game they had over the loser.

Comment

Or we can wager something a little more substanial... it's up to you Razor...

Comment

I think they'll bomb out......Lefwich will go through a sophomore jinx! And no Brunell to save them. They'll be lucky to go 8-8.
                              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X