Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best in the NFL-Broncos, CHiefs, Raiders fans vote!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best in the NFL-Broncos, CHiefs, Raiders fans vote!!

Every other day i will post a poll on the best player per position in the NFL. I read some football previews i just want to see what the Bronco, CHief, and Raider, fans think!
    Peyton Manning
    40.00%
    Steve Mcnair
    15.00%
    Donovan Mcnabb
    2.50%
    Brett Favre
    22.50%
    Michael Vick
    20.00%

Vick is not a top-5 QB yet. But since I'm a Falcon fan I can't vote in this poll

Sonja Grimes, My Cousin, We Miss and Love You.
    The Falcons Flock Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by daredevil25
      Vick is not a top-5 QB yet. But since I'm a Falcon fan I can't vote in this poll
      SURE YOU CAN!
      sigpic

Comment

Who would I ant on my team if the Snake was not here, Brett farve is the best Manning coming on.
        Brett is as close to Elway as one can get. A gamer who can carry the team.

Comment

I would have to say Vick. He's still young, has a great arm, and can scramble. Reminds me of Elway, just more capable.

Comment

I had to vote for Farve....After all he is the only QB on the list who has even won a Super Bowl

Comment

I'll take Michael Vick. Plays well already and the upside is bigger than anybody that has ever played this game before.

For those who didn't like my choice, you can give me $5 and I'll gladly change it for you.

Comment

Everybody can vote i just want to draw some attention to Bronco haters! I voted for Favre because he ahs a ring and he's the toughest SOB i've ever seen!

Comment

Originally posted by AlWilsonOwnsU
                  Everybody can vote i just want to draw some attention to Bronco haters! I voted for Favre because he ahs a ring and he's the toughest SOB i've ever seen!
                  I don't know if you can go with him anymore. He has really sucked in the Playoffs lately the past few years ever since Mike left for Seattle to Coach the Seahawks. Every time they have been eliminated, it's because of his play by throwing a lot of Interceptions. He's very good during the Season but makes bad decisions in the Playoffs.

Comment

[QUOTE] I don't know if you can go with him anymore. He has really sucked in the Playoffs lately the past few years ever since Mike left for Seattle to Coach the Seahawks. Every time they have been eliminated, it's because of his play by throwing a lot of Interceptions. He's very good during the Season but makes bad decisions in the Playoffs.

True. Very true. but last year it was his D's fault. 4th and 27?

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AlWilsonOwnsU
                      I don't know if you can go with him anymore. He has really sucked in the Playoffs lately the past few years ever since Mike left for Seattle to Coach the Seahawks. Every time they have been eliminated, it's because of his play by throwing a lot of Interceptions. He's very good during the Season but makes bad decisions in the Playoffs.

True. Very true. but last year it was his D's fault. 4th and 27?
                      Yeah, but he still threw that pass up in the air when he had no reason for doing such a dumb thing. And when it came down it was caught by an Eagles Player. Which I was glad because I hate the Green Bay Packers anyway.

Comment

I went with Favre.

Manning is on the cusp but needs more production in the playoffs, McNair is right up there, another season like last's and he will be #1 imo..

Vick, Im soooo sick of it, the guy has played how many games?

When he plays a whole year and puts up good QB numbers I will shut up but in all honesty all he really is is 'potentially' the best QB to play the game in a long time.

I would take everyone on that list over Vick. Except mabey McNabb..

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235253

look at the stats, sure he's a great athlete but until he has produced for a few years running everyone should hold of the talk about being this and that.
                        kiwi Bronco fan

Comment

I was a tie between Manning and Favre. Manning is may be the best but he needs to improve his game in playoffs. Favre is still a damn good and a tough QB, but he's not as good as he was in the late 90's.
                          Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Air MaNair, cuz he's big, can throw, can scramble, MVP I mean come on...
                            sigpic

Comment

Mcnair

I had to go with Steve, it was close with him and Manning but every Titan's game I've watched I enjoyed because McNair will find a way to win. Not to mention that the worse he gets hurt, the better he plays.

Comment

Working...
                              X