MA can start.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MA can start.

Why ae you people looking forward to Tatum, Q, or Garrison starting? MA is prolly the best tailback on our roster, he made some REALLY nice plays last season. There is an article about him on Denverpost here check it out

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...213224,00.html

Personally I think he will win the starting HB job, we already know his capabilties and what he can do....
    sigpic

quadrople post DAMN! We get the point...
    sigpic

Comment

Re: MA can start.

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
      Why ae you people looking forward to Tatum, Q, or Garrison starting?
      You People apologizes for looking forward to Tatum, Q, or Garrison starting.

C'mon dude. I think we all are looking forward to somebody filling in and producing...

If you want to jump on MA's bandwagon now that there's an article in the post about him, that's fine. But the blanket statement wasn't neccesary.
      Boss

Comment

I like Mike Anderson and all...but I'm all bout youth and speed....

tatum bell baby!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Re: Re: MA can start.

Originally posted by BossBruce
          You People apologizes for looking forward to Tatum, Q, or Garrison starting.

C'mon dude. I think we all are looking forward to somebody filling in and producing...

If you want to jump on MA's bandwagon now that there's an article in the post about him, that's fine. But the blanket statement wasn't neccesary.
          I'm not saying that... I don't care who starts, whoever does the best. I'm just saying MA is the only Bronco that ran for us before and was effective...
          sigpic

Comment

Tatum Bell by week 5.

Comment

Originally posted by donjuan
              Tatum Bell by week 5.
              Probably...
              sigpic

Comment

DBFan: You're a nut, and all your signature pages makes it difficult to load up pages.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                  DBFan: You're a nut, and all your signature pages makes it difficult to load up pages.
                  It's called DSL
                  sigpic

Comment

It's also called

I'm not saying that... I don't care who starts, whoever does the best. I'm just saying MA is the only Bronco that ran for us before and was effective...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                      It's called DSL
                      Well...not all of us can be rich like you.

Comment

i prefer my cable, and his sig is nothing compared to interpools
                        Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Well...not all of us can be rich like you.
                          I'm not rich trust me... It's just that... my brother is spoiled and it helps me out alot
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
                            i prefer my cable, and his sig is nothing compared to interpools
                            I would have cable if my neighborhood supported it.. We can't even have cable that's why I have direct T.V. yup I live in a hell hole..
                            sigpic

Comment

Anderson also has a hard time catching the ball out of the backfield. He drops a lot of passes. I think it will be really needed this year to be able to catch the ball for the running back because we have lost Shannon on third downs.

We will have to see how the other running back's develop. I don't think Anderson will have the speed the Broncos will want and have come to depend on with Portis. Bell, if he can live up to the hype will become the starter. He will have to hang on to the ball though because Shanahan hates a "fumbler". That was Portis' problem at first.

Anderson in my opinion has really hurt himself with this move, because Drougns will clearly take over the fullback position and the will leave Mike as a situational player.
                              Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Working...
                              X