Who can I contact?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who can I contact?

Hi, My son, Matthew, has been a Bronco fan since he was in elementary school. He is now a Captain in the Army, stationed in Northern Iraq. He commands a unit in the Stryker Brigade (3rd Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division) there. His unit is "Bronco Troop" of the 1-14 Cavalry. It is actually a coincidence that it is the Bronco Troop, but it is perfect!

How would I know if anyone at Bronco headquarters in interested in this?

Pam
    Lakewood, CO

Andre Mason would be my first guess. He is the writer for the Broncos.

Send him a PM

Gotta love her
    Originally Posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    .... i wanted to offend nobody besides rushmore.
    Originally Posted by Alastor
    ......Intelligence isn't anything on wisdom or character

Comment

Re: Who can I contact?

Originally posted by blomette
      Hi, My son, Matthew, has been a Bronco fan since he was in elementary school. He is now a Captain in the Army, stationed in Northern Iraq. He commands a unit in the Stryker Brigade (3rd Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division) there. His unit is "Bronco Troop" of the 1-14 Cavalry. It is actually a coincidence that it is the Bronco Troop, but it is perfect!

How would I know if anyone at Bronco headquarters in interested in this?

Pam
      Lakewood, CO
      Hi Pam -

Welcome to the board. When you say "interested" what exactly do you mean? What capacity of interest? If you mean news story - I agree with MT, try sending a private message to AndrewMason - he's one of the media outlets that posts on this board.

Also - my heartfelt gratitude goes to your son & his fellow troops - I myself am a military (AF) brat. Many of my friends are down there, and words cannot express what I feel for those who are fighting for our country. Congrats on raising up a proper gentleman - both a soldier & a Bronco fan!

Comment

Pam,

I responded to you via private message. Thanks for posting!

Andrew Mason
        DenverBroncos.com

Comment

Working...
        X