Broncos/Saints game in New Orleans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos/Saints game in New Orleans

If anyone is interested in going to the game (it is the week before thanksgiving) there is a thread on the orangemane. Someone is getting a large amount of tickets so all bronco fans can sit together, they are $85 each and they are lower level endzone. They are also putting together a pre and post game party on top of some apartment building near the stadium. If you think you want to go, just jump on the orangemane and it is the 2nd thread from the top. The guy putting it together needs to have all money sent to him by June 23rd so don't put it off. Sounds like it will be a good weekend with the orange and blue faithfull.

Sounds like a great Father's Day present for me.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

i wanna go with my bronco friend you might know him...westflbroncostud....we were going to go together but this sounds like a good idea

Future STUD RB!!! LORENZO BOOKER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by packattack30
        i wanna go with my bronco friend you might know him...westflbroncostud....we were going to go together but this sounds like a good idea

Your friends with westflbroncostud?

I'm sorry to hear that.

Comment

hahaha my mom makes me

Comment

Originally posted by packattack30
            hahaha my mom makes me

Cool sig pic by the way.
            I have the Packers going to the Superbowl this year as my prediction. I think Javon Walker will emerge as a total stud and you'll see alot of play action off of Ahman Green's runs. The defense still looks to be pretty solid. Those linebackers are just gonna get better. They were studs last year so this year I expect em to take it up a notch. Overall I think they look the best in the NFC. And of course the Broncos are the best in the AFC. We could see a replay of superbowl 32!!

Comment

yeah DarkNight i agree..........all the linebackers were pretty much rookies and then they got sharper at safety and harris and meckinze on the corners soo they will be good........i am excited to see how they do this year i dont no if they got a superbowl in them cuz the pats are looking strong with cory dillion and getting ty law back and drafting wilfork.......they are my pick for another superbowl

Comment

Any friend of WFBS is cool w/ me Actually I'm kinda upset we don't play the Packers in the regular season or preseason this year, seems like the games are great then...its the playoffs when things get...........

Sonja Grimes, My Cousin, We Miss and Love You.
                The Falcons Flock Message Board

Comment

i want to see them in the SuperBowl again and maybe the pack can pull it out this time

Comment

maybe......but i dont think Carolina will be as good this year my thoughts were a little luck but they do have a good chance....i think this might be the year for the eagles and they will go to the superbowl vs. pats and the pats will win

Comment

i hope not Farve has learned his lesson and this year their defense will acually be better and the freakin eagels wont go a luck 4th down catch!!!!! but they will go to the superbowl mainly cuz of kearse and owens

Comment

he might have a bad mouth but he does have hands.......yeah like u said mcnabb wont have to try to scramble becuz all his recievers suck, he will have owens

Comment

mark my words them and the pats in the superbowl!!! pats win though

Comment

not gonna happen..........Wilfork and Dillion added on to basically the same team as last year......they get their stud linebacker back who got hurt last yearand all their rookies from last year have matured even more .........i think they might give the 72 Fins a run for their money for the only team with an undefeated season

Comment

yeah but they got Dillion now who can run the ball sooo all the glory wont go to Brady for throw all the touchdowns that the defense didnt score

Comment

Working...
                              X