Camp Sessions with Andrew Mason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camp Sessions with Andrew Mason

The blog on the morning session is up ...

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/mason/...rning-session/

Enjoy ...

Nice, thanks Andrew...

I posted this question in another thread, but you may not have seen it...

So you seemed to see the writing on the wall with Eddie Moore... Did you get any indication from Bates that they were leaning towards releasing him??

Any other premonitions similar to the Moore one as far as players who could be getting pink slipped in the near future??

Comment

Well, with Moore, they're releasing him, but if he passes through waivers, he will revert back to the injured-reserve list. I think they're disappointed that the knee problem has returned, but Bates and the coaches feel that Moore showed enough even with the bum knee to warrant another shot after further surgery.

As for others getting pink-slipped ... I think we'll probably see some stability for the moment. There's no more rookies to sign, so I think what you see today is what you'll get for a little while.

Comment

wow thanks for the update i like bates enthusiasum (hope i spelled that right)
        lets go team

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewMason View Post
          Well, with Moore, they're releasing him, but if he passes through waivers, he will revert back to the injured-reserve list. I think they're disappointed that the knee problem has returned, but Bates and the coaches feel that Moore showed enough even with the bum knee to warrant another shot after further surgery.

As for others getting pink-slipped ... I think we'll probably see some stability for the moment. There's no more rookies to sign, so I think what you see today is what you'll get for a little while.

Mr Mason, how has MIKE BELL looked so far???
          sigpic

Comment

Mike Bell had a couple of nice runs this morning, but nothing spectacular. It's hard to judge the runners when there's no tackling. It's expected that some pads (though not the full ones) will go on this afternoon, so there should be a little more contact.

Just updated the blog, too, with a few photos ... more tidbits to come.

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/mason/...rning-session/

Comment

There have been rumors on the site that Cutler is off on his passes.

While I am not overly concerned with this I would be curious what your assessment has been on how well he is throwing the ball around.

Comment

Thanks! That was a great blog, I am so excited that it has finally started!
                "Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans"

Comment

But what Bates liked most from his defense was its performance against the run.

“I like the way we played against the run — we played with a lot of muscle,” he said.
                  Good to hear.

Great work and thanks Andrew (Mr.Mason).

Comment

Thanks for posting, Andrew... I have your blog bookmarked, and am excited to keep reading as camp and the season progress!
                    sigpic

Comment

I loved that Dre Bly pic. We're gonna see a lot of that this season
                      sigpic
                      Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                      -Sean Payton

Comment

DAMN....

Moss is tiny.
                        sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
                        Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by NuggetFan View Post
                          There have been rumors on the site that Cutler is off on his passes.

While I am not overly concerned with this I would be curious what your assessment has been on how well he is throwing the ball around.
                          He looked pretty solid today ... plenty of zip with no picks. The difference in Cutler last year versus this year is palpable; he looks much more in command of matters at the line of scrimmage. I was also pleasantly surprised with how well Patrick Ramsey threw the ball; he had a couple of days at OTAs where his passes were a little off. Perhaps the strongest throws came from Darrell Hackney, but it can be said he might put too much zip on his throws, particularly on the short ones.

Comment

Thanks Andrew this great stuff.

It's a jaw dropper when a 315 DT does somersault. That is unreal.
                            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

It must be a Thomas thing, Walter Thomas. . . Marcus Thomas. . . both do back-flips. . .

Comment

Working...
                              X