The"Release Nate Jackson" Movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dream View Post
    I know WABronco will support this movement, but will you?

Support this movement by placing, "RNJ - All the Way" in your signature or avatar line, or just do whatever you can to make sure Nate is not on this team come the final 53 man roster.

Sorry, Thump's cut got me bummed. Someone else has to go!
    agree 100% Teyo should make it over him
    sigpic

Comment

Gosh, I hope Nate or his family isn't surfing the boards right now...

Comment

Re: RNJ

I cannot support this movement, due to the fact that it's retarded, as is, apparently, its founder. Nate's been a consistent and valuable contributer on special teams since he arrived; he's cheap; he's high-character; he's a better blocker and route runner than Scheffler; and he can rap. And you want to cut him? You should nominate him for Mayor. Then again, he probably wouldn't have time for the kick-off team then, because he'd be too busy busting rhymes and implementing inventive, progressive policy on Denver's collective ass. So hold off on the nomination, because we need him on special teams.

What really undermines this movement is how little we've seen of Nate. He's obviously done enough in practices -- practices we, for the most part, haven't seen -- to satiate Dr. Shanahan. (Has anyone been reading the camp reports? Peter King said himself Nate was having an outstanding camp). The coaches are evaluating him on 100 percent of the evidence; you're suggesting they cut him based on probably one percent of it. What if we did that to you? What if we suggested you no longer be allowed to sit at home all day, cranking it to Facts of Life reruns, just because one or two of your recent climaxes produced little more than a faint whistle? Would that be fair? No, it wouldn't.

Although it would be funny. So maybe we should do that. Either way, while you're welcome to your movement -- Broncos Country, it seems, is a free one -- I cannot support it, and am willing to do anything, including continuing to make Facts of Life references, to shut it down. You just can't F with a man's money like this.

Comment

Originally posted by RNJ?FU. View Post
          I cannot support this movement, due to the fact that it's retarded, as is, apparently, its founder. Nate's been a consistent and valuable contributer on special teams since he arrived; he's cheap; he's high-character; he's a better blocker and route runner than Scheffler; and he can rap. And you want to cut him? You should nominate him for Mayor. Then again, he probably wouldn't have time for the kick-off team then, because he'd be too busy busting rhymes and implementing inventive, progressive policy on Denver's collective ass. So hold off on the nomination, because we need him on special teams.

What really undermines this movement is how little we've seen of Nate. He's obviously done enough in practices -- practices we, for the most part, haven't seen -- to satiate Dr. Shanahan. (Has anyone been reading the camp reports? Peter King said himself Nate was having an outstanding camp). The coaches are evaluating him on 100 percent of the evidence; you're suggesting they cut him based on probably one percent of it. What if we did that to you? What if we suggested you no longer be allowed to sit at home all day, cranking it to Facts of Life reruns, just because one or two of your recent climaxes produced little more than a faint whistle? Would that be fair? No, it wouldn't.

Although it would be funny. So maybe we should do that. Either way, while you're welcome to your movement -- Broncos Country, it seems, is a free one -- I cannot support it, and am willing to do anything, including continuing to make Facts of Life references, to shut it down. You just can't F with a man's money like this.

^^^ this person must be a family member, friend, or maybe Nate Himself! Wow, even a complete new username and everything. Serious business!

Comment

and am willing to do anything, including continuing to make Facts of Life references, to shut it down. You just can't F with a man's money like this.
            Enough! That's all I needed to hear! He means business, guys. I think it's best you all let this thing drop unless you want to be subjected to quotes from Mrs. Garrett.
            KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
              Enough! That's all I needed to hear! He means business, guys. I think it's best you all let this thing drop unless you want to be subjected to quotes from Mrs. Garrett.
              *laughs*.. Mrs Garrett!! classic!!!

Edit: it won't let me give you CP, but I owe you!

Comment

Reggie Nelson is the Mayor!

Also they said Gerrard Warren was having an "outstanding camp" too....

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                  Mrs. Garrett I can tolerate...but if Tutie references are involved then all actions must stop and desist. A man who will reference Tutie is not a man to be trifled with.
                  Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

I believe Nate Jackson is going to win a roster spot. I'd rather have him than Mustard or Alexander, anyways...

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                      Reggie Nelson is the Mayor!

Also they said Gerrard Warren was having an "outstanding camp" too....
                      They?? King?? Just curious stnzed.

Anyways, it's pretty hard to be against a guy endorsed by Bill Walsh.

Comment

Originally posted by columbiaskinny View Post
                        They?? King?? Just curious stnzed.

Anyways, it's pretty hard to be against a guy endorsed by Bill Walsh.

No just "They"...."They" say a lot of things!

And I really don't care if Jackson makes the team, I was bustin that guy's...."Infraction points"!

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                          No just "They"...."They" say a lot of things!

And I really don't care if Jackson makes the team, I was bustin that guy's...."Infraction points"!
                          lol, they sure do.

Comment

i think this is only going on because thump got released, and we needed a new "movement". but we should've taken the time to think of someone more useless, because nate isn't all that bad. doesn't seem like there's any point to this other than someone wanting a movement to release someone. didn't matter who.
                            Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
                            Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Ah yes. Bill Walsh. I forgot to mention Nate's Bill Walsh endorsement. Alas, I often forget about Coach Walsh when pondering Nate's virtues, because thinking about two Geniuses at once has a way of making my head hurt. But this is an excellent point. How can you release a man endorsed by the coach who hired the coach who delivered the Broncos their back-to-back titles, particularly when the Broncos had previously had a nasty habit of getting their giant-horse-asses handed to them by ... who was that? ... ah yes, the 49ers, who had until one year before been coached by ... who was that?... ah yes, Bill Walsh.

So, basically, if you think about it, Nate Jackson single-handedly beat the Broncos 55-10 in Superbowl XXIV, and no doubt wrote a killer rap about it afterward. This movement is losing steam fast, don't you think? Perhaps we should consider a Cut Teyo Johnson Movement? Seems like a safer bet.

-- RNJ?FU.
                              Last edited by RNJ?FU.; 08-14-2007, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Ah yes. Bill Walsh. I forgot to mention Nate's Bill Walsh endorsement. Alas, I often forget about Coach Walsh when pondering Nate's virtues, because thinking about two Geniuses at once has a way of making my head hurt. But this is an excellent point. How can you release a man endorsed by the coach who hired the coach who delivered the Broncos their back-to-back titles, particularly when the Broncos had previously had a nasty habit of getting their giant-horse-asses handed to them by ... who was that? ... ah yes, the 49ers, who had until one year before been coached by ... who was that?... ah yes, Bill Walsh.

So, basically, if you think about it, Nate Jackson single-handedly beat the Broncos 55-10 in Superbowl XXIV, and no doubt wrote a killer rap about it afterward. This movement is loving steam fast, don't you think? Perhaps we should consider a Cut Teyo Johnson Movement? Seems like a safer bet.

-- RNJ?FU.
                                * laughs*... I TRULY hope to god that you are just someone in disguise trying to be funny

Comment

Working...
                                X