Detailed Playoff Predictions - Denver loses to Pats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LDB View Post
    Just because Denver usually beats NE doesn't mean that they will always beat NE.

I agree about the rest though. Who knows how the season will go. Who knows how chemistry will develop between new players or coaches. Or how injuries will affect a team. Predictions at this point are just a waste of bandwidth.
    If you're going to predict a Broncos-Patsies game, you predict the Broncos to win. That's the point of my first post. In 2005, the "experts" thought the Patsies were going to win in Denver because they figured the Patsies were just going to waltz into another Super Bowl. They were wrong. And they're probably wrong this year whether the Patsies play the Broncos in the playoffs or not.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Why did we run the ball on 3 consecutive plays, while were down by 11 with 1:10 left in the 2nd quarter?Ill never understand Shanny

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

Originally posted by broncophan View Post
        Anyone who thinks Denver will get to the playoffs......let alone win a playoff game.....must be crazy....

A new defense, a new defensive coach, a new running back, and a qb with about a total of 5 nfl games worth of experience......
        I hope your not serious...

Comment

Anyone who thinks Denver will get to the playoffs......let alone win a playoff game.....must be crazy....

A new defense, a new defensive coach, a new running back, and a qb with about a total of 5 nfl games worth of experience......
          Call me crazy then.
          Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by LDB View Post
            Call me crazy then.
            Yeah, I guess I'm a little too...
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Hate to say I told you so......but.......
              My 3 favorite teams:
              1.The Denver Broncos
              2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
              3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

Working...
              X