X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncophan
    replied
    Originally posted by broncophan View Post
    Anyone who thinks Denver will get to the playoffs......let alone win a playoff game.....must be crazy....

A new defense, a new defensive coach, a new running back, and a qb with about a total of 5 nfl games worth of experience......

Hate to say I told you so......but.......

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by LDB View Post
    Call me crazy then.
    Yeah, I guess I'm a little too...

Leave a comment:

• LDB
    replied
    Anyone who thinks Denver will get to the playoffs......let alone win a playoff game.....must be crazy....

A new defense, a new defensive coach, a new running back, and a qb with about a total of 5 nfl games worth of experience......
    Call me crazy then.

Leave a comment:

• Zealander
    replied

I hope your not serious...

Leave a comment:

• TheFuture6
    replied
    Why did we run the ball on 3 consecutive plays, while were down by 11 with 1:10 left in the 2nd quarter?Ill never understand Shanny

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Just because Denver usually beats NE doesn't mean that they will always beat NE.

I agree about the rest though. Who knows how the season will go. Who knows how chemistry will develop between new players or coaches. Or how injuries will affect a team. Predictions at this point are just a waste of bandwidth.
    If you're going to predict a Broncos-Patsies game, you predict the Broncos to win. That's the point of my first post. In 2005, the "experts" thought the Patsies were going to win in Denver because they figured the Patsies were just going to waltz into another Super Bowl. They were wrong. And they're probably wrong this year whether the Patsies play the Broncos in the playoffs or not.

Leave a comment:

• broncophan
    replied
    Originally posted by DTownNative View Post
    http://www.whatifsports.com/beyondth...ticle=20070622

AFC Wild Card Games
    #5 Denver 24 @ #3 Cincinnati 20 - An upset in seeding alone, Denver finished with two more wins that Cincinnati in the regular season. When they meet in the playoffs, the Broncos run all over the Bengals en route to victory at Paul Brown Stadium.

AFC Divisional Games
    #5 Denver 22 @ #1 New England 28 - These two teams seem to meet in the playoffs every season. In 2007, the Patriots are as deep and as versatile as ever.

They have Denver eliminating Cincy in the wild card, and losing to the damn Pats...Interesting article... Comments?

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied
    They have the most accurate field goal kicker in the league last year missing an extra point. That's already bogus.

Anyway it would never happen. We own the Pats. That's just the way things are.

Leave a comment:

• ColtsOwnYall
    replied
    Originally posted by Javalon View Post
    In my opinion, it's kind of like how the last team Denver wants to face is the Colts. The last team the Pats probably want to face is the Broncos. And the last team the Colts want to face is the Patriots.

It's a big circle and for whatever reason each team has another they really seem to struggle against. Of course these "jinxes", if you will, don't guarantee that the patterns will hold out. But there do seem to just be teams that always cause specific teams more difficulty than the rest of the league.

We're just New England's kryptonite.
    Thats how it usually go's - But I think now that we beat the Pats - We can beat them again and that Jinx is gone.

As much as I like the nice fans of the Broncos - You can understand why I won't root for them to beat the Colts.

How ever I think with your new rocket armed QB and revamped D-fense the Broncos are going to be a force to be rekoned with.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    as a chargers fan i love those predictions but admittedly it means absolutely nothing

Leave a comment:

• kratos_godofwar
    replied
    No way, Denver's going all the way this year. NE will probably lose to the Broncos by 10 points. And I don't think Denver will be the 5th seed. We'll be either #1,2,3, or 4 seed. I don't see us going lower than that. We're going all the way for D Nash and D Will baby.

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by honestpatsfan View Post
    Wow, the first time I've heard a statement like this on the board.

I'll admit beating Denver won't be easy for NE, but it's not impossible either.
    In my opinion, it's kind of like how the last team Denver wants to face is the Colts. The last team the Pats probably want to face is the Broncos. And the last team the Colts want to face is the Patriots.

It's a big circle and for whatever reason each team has another they really seem to struggle against. Of course these "jinxes", if you will, don't guarantee that the patterns will hold out. But there do seem to just be teams that always cause specific teams more difficulty than the rest of the league.

We're just New England's kryptonite.

Leave a comment:

• honestpatsfan
    replied
    Just because Denver usually beats NE doesn't mean that they will always beat NE.
    Wow, the first time I've heard a statement like this on the board.

I'll admit beating Denver won't be easy for NE, but it's not impossible either.

Leave a comment:

• jhns
    replied
    Seem to meet in the playoffs every season? I can only seem to recall one recent playoff contest against NE. It would happen to be our only playoff win since the SB years....

Can't really take someone like this to seriously. You don't even have to follow the Broncos to know who plays in the playoffs...

Leave a comment:

• Astrass
    replied
    The pats? I don't like that prediction simply cause we own them.....I could see us losing to someone else but not them =P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X