Will DJ Williams start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will DJ Williams start

I heard he got demoted from first team, and is having some difficulties...granted it's only mini-camp, but will DJ WILLIAMS start?

Re: Will DJ Williams start

Originally posted by BroncoAZ
    I heard he got demoted from first team, and is having some difficulties...granted it's only mini-camp, but will DJ WILLIAMS start?
    Yes...

Shanahan and I spoke earlier this morning. DJ Williams WILL start.
    Boss

Comment

i talked to him too. he said maybe, maybe not to me.
      "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"Basically my wife was immature. I'd be at home in the bath and she'd come in and sink my boats."

"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."

"I have bad reflexes. I was once run over by a car being pushed by two guys."

"I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib."

Quotes by Woody Allen-----Hehehehehe

Comment

HE TALKED TO ME AS WELL. He told me that he was bull ****t'g the two of you and said that camp will only tell.
        BRONCO @ BIRTH

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCO @ BIRTH
          HE TALKED TO ME AS WELL. He told me that he was bull ****t'g the two of you and said that camp will only tell.
          well he told me to tell you three to stop acting like you know him, getting tired of it and its kinda stupid. our next day off when me and mike go fishing he'll give me a scoop and i might let you in on it
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

I told Mke that D.J. will be starting this year. That should settle any confusion.

Comment

D.J. told ME that Mike will be the starting coach this year. So there!
              "You can't take the sky from me..."
              ------
              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

If DJ continues being in-consistent, he will start - not in NFL but definitely in CFL.

Comment

By golly there is trouble in river city, DJ will play allot in the preseason and in training camp.

But Jashon and Donnie will flank AL. At the beginning of the season. DJ will start on SPecial teams.

Comment

Originally posted by rush_limbaughII
                    If DJ continues being in-consistent, he will start - not in NFL but definitely in CFL.

CFL lol uheuheuheuheuheuh, I think that DJ is not familiazized with the high of the city... it will take some time until he improve all that he can play...

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

IMO I think he will be starting from game one.
                      John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

He will start
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caliraiderhater
                          He will start
                          Now that is the thread isn't it.

That means they want your input, not a restatement of the question!

Comment

What?

Last time Mike was over here, I pointed out all 3 of my bathrooms, and Dude waved me off, said real men commune with nature. I'm like "What?" Next thing you know, Mike is wizzing in my wife's Peoni's and she's hitting him repeatedly with a broom! You can imagine the mess he made as he whirled and twirled about, trying to avoid the next swat. (And we all know damn well no man is gonna put the hose away while it still pumping) The whole time, I'm yelling "please Donna, let him be!" and ('cause both of 'em had gone way past their individual limits) Donna kept swatting him and yelling "I'll be damned if anybody squirts my frigging flowers". Just then, George Foster came around the corner, Mike darted under his immense wingspan, and George thundered "Whoa". Donna stopped dead in her tracks, never having seen a person so huge. George looked down at Mike, and said, "Want a ride?" "Damn straight" said Mike. Now Shanahan won't return my calls! What's up with that?
                            - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I hope we answered your question...
                              Boss

Comment

Working...
                              X