Clear All

• 2 BRONCOS IN nfl.COM TOP 50

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7423842
    9. Champ Bailey, CB, Broncos:
    22. Al Wilson, MLB, Broncos:
    sigpic

I love it!!!!!!

Champ is the best corner!!!!!!!!

AL is right behind Ray Lewis (the best LB ever)

We have those two throughout their primes guaranteed too!

Comment

Notice the are both Defense. As offensive minded as we are NADA for them.

Maybe Mikey isn't the offensive genuis everyone thinks!

Comment

or maybe he is because CP wouldn't be there without Mikey, and we have a great offense without any in the top 50!

Comment

I think it lends credibility to Mike as an offensive genius if we can be so proficient without top 50 players. I mean thats like saying Tony Dungy is a great offensive coach because he has Peyton and Marvin.
          My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

The champ is ahead of CP!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
              Notice the are both Defense. As offensive minded as we are NADA for them.

Maybe Mikey isn't the offensive genuis everyone thinks!
              What....can you do a better job???

Comment

Something that doesn't make sense though:

9. Champ Bailey, CB, Broncos: Bailey and Charles Woodson of the Raiders are the two best corners in the game (sorry, Ty Law). Some scouts said Bailey tailed off some last year, but others say he remains the league's best.

If Champ Bailey is number one and Charles Woodson is number two, then why would Chris McAlister be the second best Corner Back on the list at number 16 with Charles Woodson being at number 21? I smell a few Idiots not named Shannon Sharpe working at CBS.

But I do agree with the list as far as Corner Backs go. Champ Bailey is the best and Chris McAlister is the second best Corner Back in the NFL.

Comment

Great to know Al Wilson is the second best Linebacker in all of Football behind Ray Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos28
                    Something that doesn't make sense though:

9. Champ Bailey, CB, Broncos: Bailey and Charles Woodson of the Raiders are the two best corners in the game (sorry, Ty Law). Some scouts said Bailey tailed off some last year, but others say he remains the league's best.

If Champ Bailey is number one and Charles Woodson is number two, then why would Chris McAlister be the second best Corner Back on the list at number 16 with Charles Woodson being at number 21? I smell a few Idiots not named Shannon Sharpe working at CBS.

But I do agree with the list as far as Corner Backs go. Champ Bailey is the best and Chris McAlister is the second best Corner Back in the NFL.

I was thinking that too..
                    kiwi Bronco fan

Comment

wow, i love al wilson but who would have know he would actually get noticed the way our defencive players are, he in front of urlacher too thats pretty cool becuase the year before they had the same thing and urlacher was the 9 guy on the list

Comment

UH OH CHAMPS BEFORE CP! What does this tell you?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zack Morris
                          4. Priest Holmes, RB, Chiefs: The numbers he puts up are simply amazing, especially when you consider he was not drafted. So much for that hip injury slowing him down.

and theeeeere goooooes the credibility
                          I was actually thinking that the second I read who wrote the article.
                          Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Originally posted by NZrichy
                            I was thinking that too..
                            same
                            sigpic

Comment

Kinda suprised Tom Nalen wasn't on that list
                              "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

Working...
                              X