Broncos Vs Seahawks In Suberbowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Vs Seahawks In Suberbowl?

THE SPORTING NEWS IN ITS ANNUAL PRO FOOTBALL PREVIEW,PICKS THE BRONCOS TO BEAT THE SEAHAWKS IN THE SUPER BOWL!! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
    Sig by Snk16

Re: Broncos Vs Seahawks In Suberbowl?

Originally posted by NOR*CAL BRONCO
    THE SPORTING NEWS IN ITS ANNUAL PRO FOOTBALL PREVIEW,PICKS THE BRONCOS TO BEAT THE SEAHAWKS IN THE SUPER BOWL!! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
    Did they mention what year this would be?

99% of the predictions I have seen aren't even including the Seahawks in the playoffs this year.
    James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

READ IT ON TODAYS DENVER POST
      Sig by Snk16

Comment

Well that's been my prediction since Lynch became a Bronco.

99% of the predictions I have seen aren't even including the Seahawks in the playoffs this year.
        99% of predictions will become gutter by Week 9.

Sonja Grimes, My Cousin, We Miss and Love You.
        The Falcons Flock Message Board

Comment

50% of the predictions will be in the gutter by week 3

Comment

God I hate the offseason. heh
            James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

This is the NFL, not the NBA or MLB. You think you know but you really don't know. That is what makes this game so great because every team now has a chance to have a good or great Season. Except the San Diego Chargers. And that hurts me to say it because I want the AFC West to be the best Division in all of Football. Teams can just come out of nowhere and be in the Super Bowl like the Carolina Panthers, the St. Louis Rams when they first went, the Atlanta Falcons back in '98. You just never know.

In the NBA and MLB you are pretty much sure before the season start that you figure this team and that team will be in it playing for the Championship. A high percentage of the People thought the Lakers would be in the NBA Finals, and they was. Same thing with Detroit. A high percentage of People was picking them and Indiana out in the East. People in stupid Baseball was pretty much sure the New York Yankees would be in the Word Series last year and they was. But you can't do that with Football. It's the big unknown. That is why they had all those commercials about, "You Have Six Months To Get Your Story Straight!"

Anyway, my dream would be Atlanta Falcons vs. Denver Broncos in the Super Bowl. Not saying they will be in it but they both have a good chance as well as 29 other teams of making it.

Comment

Anyone who doubts the Seahawks will be proven wrong, they have a very good QB, a great RB, 3 very good receivers and a good pair of TE's.

If they can improve on D, which I think they have with additions of Wistrom and Tubbs then theres no reason why they wont make the playoffs.
                kiwi Bronco fan

Comment

It's gonna be Broncos vs Packers in the Superbowl in another close one. Broncos winning of course.

Comment

Jeez, I don't know who told you guys all this stuff but you need to check your sources. It will be the Chargers vs the Cardinals in the SuperBowl this year. How can you go out on a limb and pick anyone else?

Pats vs Eagles
                    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

All I can say is the damned Pats better not repeat! I want the Broncos to be the last ever to do it! I'd even root for the Chiefs if it was them and the Pats in the AFC Championship!

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                        All I can say is the damned Pats better not repeat! I want the Broncos to be the last ever to do it! I'd even root for the Chiefs if it was them and the Pats in the AFC Championship!
                        ya but if it was the pats and raiders... id be pulling for a repeat!
                        mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by dred
                          God I hate the offseason. heh
                          Your not alone bud, your not alone
                          sigpic

Comment

Re: Broncos Vs Seahawks In Suberbowl?

Originally posted by NOR*CAL BRONCO

I think they're on crack, Denver won't be near the Playoffs, let alone the Super Bowl.
                            [QUOTE]
                            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Re: Broncos Vs Seahawks In Suberbowl?

Originally posted by THE SHIELD
                              I think they're on crack, Denver won't be near the Playoffs, let alone the Super Bowl.
                              Don't talk, Chiefs DID NOT DO ANYTHING OVER THE OFFSEASON!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X