Broncos Vs Seahawks In Suberbowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jrhampton
    Sounds like a coach that can't win without a HOF QB. Does that sound like someone's usual refrain.

kinda does dont it, except the seahawks didnt lose one of the best backs playing, and the best TE ever at the same time, and to top it off there was greise in the mix. i dont want to sound like a homer but the broncos have had to put up with a lot of big personel losses while the seahawks have had pretty good players and no key losses, just bad coaching mistakes when it counts
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by jdslick2
      I believe that the Seahawks will be in the playoffs, just not the super bowl. Winstrom is an improvement over what they had and Tubbs may be. I'm not sure if that's enough on defense.

Last season their offense was very good overall, but for a series or two every game they looked terrible. They've got to get more consistant.
      I think they will be vastly improved on D, not only the additions you talked about, but Marcus Trufant in his second year is going to the Pro-Bowl. Most people around the country don't know about him. Had a solid rookie year and has SHUT DOWN potential. Ken Hamblin at safety was also a rookie last year and has Atwater type skills. And I believe Shawn Springs is way overrated, maybe because of injur, but he was constantly getting torched. Taylor is an upgrade. Maybe the best secondary in football, The Ravens fans may disagree with that.

Offensively, they have playmakers all over the board. Slick. all Offensives can have a 1 or 2 drive meltdown each game. If they play O like they did last year I see 12 wins and an appearance in the NFC championship.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho
        kinda does dont it, except the seahawks didnt lose one of the best backs playing, and the best TE ever at the same time, and to top it off there was greise in the mix. i dont want to sound like a homer but the broncos have had to put up with a lot of big personel losses while the seahawks have had pretty good players and no key losses, just bad coaching mistakes when it counts
        I was referring to Farve being his HOF QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrhampton
          I was referring to Farve being his HOF QB.

ya i know ,,, just rambling
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
          X