Who is the best Bronco of All Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the best Bronco of All Time?

Without a doubt it has to be ............... JOHN ELWAY!
    Fizz56

ME!

Comment

i think im gonna go with broncos28

Comment

I'm gonna say the 1976 Ford Bronco.

Comment

haha
          sigpic

Comment

Umm... Every player that was on the Broncos team from 1977 to now...
            sigpic

Comment

would pat bowlen count? he is one of the best owners ever in the NFL.

Comment

No disrespect Man, but this thread is useless. Everybody knows it's John Elway and any other Broncos Fan that tells you other wise is not really one. He probably may not be your favorite Broncos Player of all time but he is the best Broncos Player of all time. Not saying he's not your favorite.

Comment

Elway closely followed by Broncos28!
                  sigpic

Comment

Dale Carter and Daryl Gardener with out a doubt...

Comment

I'll take Elway and any of our latest first round busts. Don't be the next one Lelie!!!

Cody
                      "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
                      "These people need me." Zack Morris
                      "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
                      "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
                      "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
                      "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
                      "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
                      "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
                      "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
                      "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
                      "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

This is not a "good" question. Most will say Elway because he was the best at his POSITION.....and without him we would not have two SB trophies....but as great as he was....he would have made a lousey OT.
                        Better question....who is the beset bronco player ever....at EACH position?
                        IMHO.
                        GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Ron

Comment

Re: Who is the best Bronco of All Time?

Originally posted by fizzdat
                          Without a doubt it has to be ............... JOHN ELWAY!
                          I agree but this question is aked too much and it's always the same answer. You should ask something like " Who is the greatest Bronco besides John Elway?"

Comment

Honestly, I consider Atwater the greatest Bronco of all-time.

Sorry. =X

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

Atwater the ex-Jet??? What are you smoking!!!

j/k He was one of my favorite players.
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X