Ekuban out for the season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ekuban out for the season!

Torn achilles. Out for the season. Here's to a speedy and full recovery.

Heard something about Henry's ACL but that they're getting an MRI to make sure, these injuries are much worse than losing the game..

Comment

Thats horrible. Looks like we might keep Lang now..

Any news on Henry?

Comment

Well this sucks monkey balls.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Tough break

An achilles at his age?

Injury settlement.

Would it be rude to mention Simeon Rice/Michael Strahan's name here?...

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
            An achilles at his age?

Injury settlement.

i would say go with crowder...

sigpic

Comment

An achilles at his age?

Injury settlement.

not at all. if we release ekuban and warren then we would have more than enough to sign rice anyway. rice fits the bates system very well.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton... View Post
                i would say go with crowder...

Me too! He should compete with E'berger and start at LDE though.

But he did miss the game to injury....I'm just panicking, I know, but Denver can least afford injuries at their weakest position!

Comment

An achilles at his age?

Injury settlement.

Yeah I think that if it's serious there's a good chance he's done. Pity, he's been a good lineman for us.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Really disappointed with the injuries. Now heres to hoping T. Henry will be good to go by the start of the season. Poor Ekuban to do all that work in the preseason and get robbed by an injury is just sad. I hope the best for him right now thats such a downer.
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't care if T.Henry is fine, we should not play him till the start of the season. He is potentially the one player that we can least afford to lose. The other one is Walker.

Comment

Originally posted by Lachlan View Post
                        Torn achilles. Out for the season. Here's to a speedy and full recovery.
                        link?

no offense, but without one this is purely speculation. . . neither the post, the rocky, KFFL, PFT, or the team's home page have anything about a torn achilles-- the reports in both denver newspapers are saying it's an achilles sprain, and that it will take an MRI tomorrow to determine the extent of the injury. . . it's possible that they may indeed find a tear, but don't bury the guy until then. . .
                        Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

It is on the Broncos website.

here

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/mason

Good luck to you Ekuban.

I know this is only preseason, but I am a little nervous about our play. I have faith though, and I know that we will be a very good team. Not panicking yet.

Comment

Originally posted by dlewis76 View Post
                            It is on the Broncos website.

here

Good luck to you Ekuban.

I know this is only preseason, but I am a little nervous about our play. I have faith though, and I know that we will be a very good team. Not panicking yet.
                            crap, that didn't take long. . .
                            Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish View Post
                              link?

no offense, but without one this is purely speculation. . . neither the post, the rocky, KFFL, PFT, or the team's home page have anything about a torn achilles-- the reports in both denver newspapers are saying it's an achilles sprain, and that it will take an MRI tomorrow to determine the extent of the injury. . . it's possible that they may indeed find a tear, but don't bury the guy until then. . .

just hit the front page of the broncos website
                              ‘’It’s very easy to take snaps: Just open your hands and wait for the ball, and then you close your hands.'’

– Chicago area fifth-grader Jimmy Smolik, age 10, providing some advice to Rex Grossman

Comment

Working...
                              X