No announcement yet.

Our Salary and other nfl teams (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Salary and other nfl teams (Merged)

Here's what were dishing out so far this year if anyone is curious. I figured it might be worth posting seeing that people aren't sure if we can afford any other players.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/teamSal...tegoryId=67044

Marco Coleman is making a mill? That's awesome!

Seems like he's been off the team for 3-4 years now.

Comment

Such BS that D-Will and Nash count against the cap. RIP

Comment

It's ironic that the top 2 payrolls are looking like the teams that may have the 2 worst records this year!

Comment

Sweet, Kircus is apparantly playing for free!

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

That's a reallly old version.

It still has people like Al Wilson, Eddie Moore, Todd Devoe, Carlos Hall, Keith Burns, Marco Coleman, etc etc on the team.
            sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
            Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Originally posted by PatrickdaDookie View Post
              Sweet, Kircus is apparantly playing for free!
              Ya soo where is Jay Cutler and how is walker only getting 550,000???
              Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncos0707 View Post
                Ya soo where is Jay Cutler and how is walker only getting 550,000???
                walker will more in the future. trust me.

his contract will go way up but the first few years walker is cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Lorcust View Post
                  That's a reallly old version.

It still has people like Al Wilson, Eddie Moore, Todd Devoe, Carlos Hall, Keith Burns, Marco Coleman, etc etc on the team.
                  Yeah, something is out of whack.

Why do they list 67 players? We have a lot more than that under contract so they should either list the top 55 (or whatever the number is for determining cap figures) or list them all.

And why are some guys listed in the $100,000 - $200,000 range that are still on the team? I believe the minimum salary for a rookie is $285,000 and it only gets higher after that. And I'm pretty sure we can't designate guys to the practice squad until after they've been cut and they're contracts are voided.

I would think the list was from last season except that guys like Bly, Browning, McKinley, etc. are on there.

That's a confusing list...
                  "You can't take the sky from me..."
                  ------
                  "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

What is confusing to me is that While Cutler isn't on the list, neither is Plummer, and the salary states it is for the 2006 season.

In 2006 Dre Bly didn't play for us, yet he is there.

WOW, Mike Vick was 23 mill

Comment

none of our rookies are on there and a lot of players that are gone are still one there. nash and dwill dont count against the cap. plus were going to be cutting guys like david terrel and middlebrooks.

i still say the broncos are the best at maintaining their cap space. we could easily sign 2 or 3 marquee players and be fine.

anyone know if ekubans salary is gonna go against the cap this year?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
                        walker will more in the future. trust me.

his contract will go way up but the first few years walker is cheap
                        No only the first year was cheap (2 mill or so total). This year it is up closer to 10 mill after bonuses. At least that was my understanding of his contract when he signed last year.

Comment

Yeah, something there is out of whack.

Comment

This site seems more complete with salaries from 2006. What do you guys think?

http://asp.usatoday.com/sports/footb...aspx?year=2006

Comment

Man, according to that, our #3-4 WR in Brandon Stokely is making nearly 6 times as much as our stud Javon Walker

My 2007 Adopt a Broncos are Brandon Marshall and Erica Weston

Comment

Working...
                              X