No announcement yet.

Our Salary and other nfl teams (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't understand some of the things on that list either, yet it's from a reliable source so I opted to post it. Maybe it's how the broncos get around the salary some years. They might not pay certain players during certain years and give them their just deserts the next year. I have no idea how the salary cap works so I think I'll just keep my opinions to myself on this matter. I was hoping someone might be able to explain some of the stuff on here.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperD77 View Post
      I didn't understand some of the things on that list either, yet it's from a reliable source so I opted to post it. Maybe it's how the broncos get around the salary some years. They might not pay certain players during certain years and give them their just deserts the next year. I have no idea how the salary cap works so I think I'll just keep my opinions to myself on this matter. I was hoping someone might be able to explain some of the stuff on here.
      Well, every player gets paid at least the league minimum each year. They can't not pay a player in a season no matter how they slice and dice the contract.

So, something is screwy with that list. But thanks for posting it anyway. Maybe they'll get the details fixed one of these days.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Denver Broncos & NFL Teams Salaries

Here is a list of the Denver Broncos players and all the other NFL Teams salaries.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/teamSal...tegoryId=67044

Comment

falcons raiders seahawks at the top? Rofl some GMs messed up big time.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

Wait how old is that? Wilson is on the team henry isnt?

Wow the Chargers are way low? Most of their guys are young talent though that are going to want buttraping contracts right?

Meh upon further investigation of this I have concluded that: Peyton Manning Retired, the chargers didn't draft anything... etc. This needs to be updated I'd like to actually see it.
            Last edited by Doggcow; 08-29-2007, 04:25 PM.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
              Wait how old is that? Wilson is on the team henry isnt?

Wow the Chargers are way low? Most of their guys are young talent though that are going to want buttraping contracts right?
              Maybe the players curently count on our cap

Comment

The chart is missing people left and right, example: Peyton Manning.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Comment

how are the colts so low?

Comment

Originally posted by WCOfan View Post
                    how are the colts so low?
                    Read........

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Comment

Working...