Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Player to Pay Child Support

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos Player to Pay Child Support

    just found this on fox news.

    A judge recently ordered Denver Broncos running back Travis Henry to pay a $3,000-a-month child support payment on top of orders to provide child support to several children he fathered in other states, according to a report.
    wow. where did he find time for football. but there's tons of dead beat dad's out there.

    story

  • #2
    Well, that's what he gets. This is why I'm against having children when you're not married. So Travis will have lots of "Baby Momma Drama" I guess.

    Comment


    • #3
      As long as he's paying them right?

      Comment


      • #4
        As a mother who is having trouble getting anything out of a dead beat dad, it's good that the judge is making him pay. What the children are losing that is really important is time spent with their dad.

        After having an ex that was really involved and always paid his child support, going to the other extreme, I am seeing first hand what this causes. Not only do I have full custody, which includes getting them up, to school, home, homework, outside activities, I am doing it on my own.

        What would really be nice is if these guys have a problem with turning money over to a woman, just drop off some child supplies. Diapers, formula, new clothes, whatever....just do SOMETHING!
        Ready for the friggen season already!

        Comment


        • #5
          Trolls must go!!!

          Originally posted by kcvet View Post
          just found this on fox news.



          wow. where did he find time for football. but there's tons of dead beat dad's out there.

          story
          While I agree that this is not good, I find it very hypocritical that you would point your finger at T. Henry without mentioning Derrick Thomas in this thread. #58 had something like 9 children with 7 different women if I'm not mistaken.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JMarinovic View Post
            While I agree that this is not good, I find it very hypocritical that you would point your finger at T. Henry without mentioning Derrick Thomas in this thread. #58 had something like 9 children with 7 different women if I'm not mistaken.
            DT had 7 children with 5 different women which was just as bad....IMO
            But he was never in court ordered to pay child support.I think this is what
            makes this case in the news that he was ordered to pay CS...

            It is still ridiculous on these players part.These kids weren't planned.
            And the mothers of these children knew all along what they were doing
            as well.No doubt the mothers love their children I am sure but did they
            try to prevent getting pregnant?

            When DT died...it was in the news but this article isn't about DT.
            Last edited by KCLadyFan; 08-26-2007, 01:49 AM.
            Tony G


            The Chefs

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JMarinovic View Post
              While I agree that this is not good, I find it very hypocritical that you would point your finger at T. Henry without mentioning Derrick Thomas in this thread. #58 had something like 9 children with 7 different women if I'm not mistaken.
              I didn't make the story. he did. and I mentioned dead beat dad's which come in all walks of life.
              ill let you point the finger. I fingered no one. would you prefer i never mentioned the story???? don't call me hypocritical. i never really knew DT's private life. grow up.

              Comment


              • #8
                Whatever

                Originally posted by kcvet View Post
                I didn't make the story. he did. and I mentioned dead beat dad's which come in all walks of life.
                ill let you point the finger. I fingered no one. would you prefer i never mentioned the story???? don't call me hypocritical. i never really knew DT's private life. grow up.
                As a Chiefs fan, I highly doubt that you slapped that to a Broncos message board for 'informational purposes only'. You posted that here to inflame us Broncos fans. My point being, how would you like it if one of us stooped as low as you have to go to the Chiefs boards and talk down about Derrick Thomas or Jared Allen? Get out of Broncos Country, you troll!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JMarinovic View Post
                  As a Chiefs fan, I highly doubt that you slapped that to a Broncos message board for 'informational purposes only'. You posted that here to inflame us Broncos fans. My point being, how would you like it if one of us stooped as low as you have to go to the Chiefs boards and talk down about Derrick Thomas or Jared Allen? Get out of Broncos Country, you troll!!!!
                  where would i put it??? other NFL teams??? it was for info. not meant to flame anyones hair. these guys are making babies then making tracks. get it??? but I figured some of you would take the wrong way. had it been a chief, or any other team, i would have posted on the other forum. you lack of manners is glaring. and don't call me a troll fu**tard.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Travis Henry is my daddy.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I wish Henrys personal business wouldnt have been discussed on these boards.Its his personal business,let it rest.



                      PS dont let this Chiefs fan inflame our boards !!!!!
                      Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 08-26-2007, 10:41 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Chidoze View Post
                        Travis Henry is my daddy.
                        you too

                        http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=100124

                        already posted in the correct forum
                        how this has anything to do with the preseason i wouldnt know
                        sigpic

                        sig by B4B6..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JMarinovic View Post
                          As a Chiefs fan, I highly doubt that you slapped that to a Broncos message board for 'informational purposes only'. You posted that here to inflame us Broncos fans. My point being, how would you like it if one of us stooped as low as you have to go to the Chiefs boards and talk down about Derrick Thomas or Jared Allen? Get out of Broncos Country, you troll!!!!
                          oh lighten up....a Broncos fan started a thread about this in the GD forum.
                          and go to a Chiefs site and talk about them players or any Chiefs players,I wouldn't care and I know kcvet wouldn't either.

                          This is a story and like he said he didnt make it up.Get a grip...
                          Tony G


                          The Chefs

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by lynchembaby View Post
                            you too

                            http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=100124

                            already posted in the correct forum
                            how this has anything to do with the preseason i wouldnt know
                            I think he put it here cause its about a Broncos players and its
                            preseason...
                            Tony G


                            The Chefs

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              "A lot of stuff that's been put out there isn't true, but I'm not going to get into that right now," Henry said. "The important thing is I want to take care of my kids really and truly. It's all good."
                              Edlin said Henry wants to be a good parent. "I know these are a lot of kids, and there might be some questions about it," he said, "but he's a really committed father."
                              Well I could not tell if you were calling Henry a dead beat dad or just throwing it out there.


                              kcvet
                              you lack of manners is glaring. and don't call me a troll fu**tard.
                              Yes he has the lack of manners.:doh:
                              Thanks WhiteDragon!

                              http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
                              GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
                              #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
                              #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
                              #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
                              #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
                              #180
                              #211
                              Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X