Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is a thought! / Selvin Young should make the team! (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fl_playa101 View Post
    1 game...hold your horses
    My horse is way too big to hold
    sigpic

Comment

Clicked upon this article on Selvin. It's a nice read.

If anyone would like to post it as a thread, please do so.

http://www.vaildaily.com/article/200...PORTS/70827037

Comment

I see Denver carrying 4 backs, with Sapp being 4, covering the backup FB position.

Should open the door for Henry Bell Young, (or Hall) at HB

With Johnson and Sapp at FB.

Fill a need save a spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Krugan View Post
          I see Denver carrying 4 backs, with Sapp being 4, covering the backup FB position.

Should open the door for Henry Bell Young, (or Hall) at HB

With Johnson and Sapp at FB.

Fill a need save a spot.
          I agree with you. I could even see them keeping Six running backs all together. Including Johnson and Smith at fullback.

If not and somebody has to be cut Young doesn't have to be a great player to make the team. He just has to be better than Bell. I think he is.

Comment

If I was the Broncos my RB FB depth chart would be Travis Henry, Cecil Sapp, Selvin Young. FB Kyle Johnson, Cecil Sapp. I have never been a fan of Mike Bell, he made his season off the Colts game where he went up against an already suspect rush D that lacked....I think the superbowl proved Bob Sanders....definitly a difference maker on the rush D. I would take Selvin Young over him anyday. He has more potential anyways.
            New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7 View Post
              TD was drafted in the 6th round
              I am aware of that, my point was he was not well reguarded!! I still have the draft guide on this and the caption said roster filler wont make it past first cut!!

Comment

i think......

i think Young can beat out Bell for the second Rb, spot because he has great speed, and he seem determined, so do you think he can get the #2 spot??

Comment

Originally posted by broncos2089 View Post
                  i think Young can beat out Bell for the second Rb, spot because he has great speed, and he seem determined, so do you think he can get the #2 spot??
                  no

the kid had played one game and did good against a crappy defense in 1 yes one as in singular not a pair but 1 game. he didnt have a very good campand has done nothnig other than one game to make me think this . . .

bell has proven himself very valuable in the regular season . . .he added a lot of muscle as well as speed this offseason and looks a lot better than he was last year

why dont you post in other thread instead of making an entirly new one on the exact same topic also theres about 2 on the front page
                  sigpic
                  -------

Comment

Originally posted by broncos2089 View Post
                    Nope, i dont think he can right now, Bell will be the number 2 i think, but i do like Young, i hope he at least makes the practice squad.
                    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

he wont make the waiver wire.

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                      Nope, i dont think he can right now, Bell will be the number 2 i think, but i do like Young, i hope he at least makes the practice squad.
                      another team will pick him up.

Comment

Working...
                      X